Sponsored

Black Lug Nuts - size and style for Bronco?

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know if something like this would fit on stock WILDTRAK Wheel?
Screenshot_20230208_065347_Chrome.jpg
Stock doesn’t use that taper. Edit, I was wrong.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stock doesn’t use that taper.
Thanks, figures. I haven't taken one off yet. Planning on it when my Bora spacers come and wanted to put on new lugs at the same time. Not real fond of the stock ones.

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought 6 packs of these and one set of locks. Don't have pictures to show though since they are at shop and getting put on with new pages and Xpel stealth wrap this week.

Locks: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002009A9A?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_image

Lug nuts: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000COS0H4/ref=ppx_yo_mob_b_track_package_o1_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The cone seat style working on stock Wildtrak wheels? I found some I like, but can't get a definitive answer if they would work. 🫤

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I must be wrong and am confusing them with other Ford trucks I’ve owned, when I replied I was thinking of the squared off lug nuts on one or more of my F-150’s. I don’t have my stock Bronco wheels or lug nuts to go look at. Here is a picture of the stock Bronco lug nuts I pulled off eBay, looks like it does use tapered lug nuts, but they are fat. I know the stock lug nuts didn’t fit my Method wheels because they were too wide at the base.
Ford Bronco Black Lug Nuts - size and style for Bronco? BFDB6E9F-2D60-4F56-9321-65523672CA04

Interesting note on these Gorilla lug nuts for the Bronco. Please Note: These small diameter lug nuts are NOT designed for use on factory wheels or for use on the Bronco Sport.

Ford Bronco Black Lug Nuts - size and style for Bronco? A8B56EA6-425A-41D0-8B9C-078A521A5A23
Ford Bronco Black Lug Nuts - size and style for Bronco? 5AC39902-E856-4E79-A78C-F72B47DEFCBC

Last edited:

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know the size and style of lug nuts to buy for the bronco? I want to go with black lugs but there are so many different style on Amazon. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Also, is there a need to do locknuts? Thanks!
Gorilla black acorn 12x1.50 system

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I must be wrong and am confusing them with other Ford trucks I’ve owned, when I replied I was thinking of the squared off lug nuts on one or more of my F-150’s. I don’t have my stock Bronco wheels or lug nuts to go look at. Here is a picture of the stock Bronco lug nuts I pulled off eBay, looks like it does use tapered lug nuts, but they are fat. I know the stock lug nuts didn’t fit my Method wheels because they were too wide at the base.
Ford Bronco Black Lug Nuts - size and style for Bronco? 5AC39902-E856-4E79-A78C-F72B47DEFCBC

Interesting note on these Gorilla lug nuts for the Bronco. Please Note: These small diameter lug nuts are NOT designed for use on factory wheels or for use on the Bronco Sport.

🤔 Hmm they are conical style, maybe just a bit wider of a flare. It seems a few people have used the Gorilla spline drive conical style on Wildtrak and FE wheels. I'm thinking the red and black ones I'm eyeing up, just might work.🫤
Sponsored