GrabberBlue

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150 Raptor, 2021 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Found an ideal setup for black lugs and wheel locks to include securing that rear spare! I personally hate chrome lugs on black wheels so this was a must have.

Searched quite a bit to find a solution for all 4 wheels and the spare. Ultimately I decided on the below.

The Bronco uses 6 M12x1.50 lugs like the Ranger so a total of 24 lugs plus 3 for the spare wheel.

McGard 24526 - 5 piece black locking lugs with key.

McGard 64015 - 4 piece black lug nuts. Need to order 6 of these, you'll have 2 excess which isn't a bad thing to have on hand. You may be able to find a vendor who sells them individually as some buy them in bulk quantities.
Sponsored

Last edited:

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Found an ideal setup for black Lugs and wheel Locks to include securing that rear spare! I personally hate chrome lugs on black wheels so this was a must have.

Searched quite a bit to find a solution for all 4 wheels and the spare. Ultimately I decided on the below.

The Bronco uses 6 M12x1.50 lugs like the Ranger so a total of 24 lugs plus 3 for the spare wheel.

McGard 64015 - 4 piece black lug nuts. Need to order 6 of these, you'll have 2 excess which isn't a bad thing to have on hand. You may be able to find a vendor who sells them individually as some buy them in bulk quantities.
how many are needed for the spare?

Sponsored

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Found an ideal setup for black lugs and wheel locks to include securing that rear spare! I personally hate chrome lugs on black wheels so this was a must have.

Same. Looking to powder coat my beauty rings black and get black lug nuts. Was looking at these from Ford.

Ford Bronco Black Lugs & Wheel Locks LugNuts.JPG

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

If you're wanting to swap lugs so quickly, I highly recommend the "Spline Drive" line of McGard lugs. The silver seat you see floats, meaning once you seat the lug, the base won't continue turning once you mate the wheel and lug. This will keep you from damaging the finish on your wheels (assuming you bought aftermarket wheels since the lug color is an issue for you)

You can't see the seat once the lug is installed, so the color there doesn't matter. I've used their Spline Drive lugs on my racing wheels with their expensive an thin finishes and these are a superior design and superior materials to even their normal lugs.

Yes, they are more expensive. But you're only buying them once if you buy the right items!

Ford Bronco Black Lugs & Wheel Locks 61-1057[1]

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you're wanting to swap lugs so quickly, I highly recommend the "Spline Drive" line of McGard lugs. The silver seat you see floats, meaning once you seat the lug, the base won't continue turning once you mate the wheel and lug. This will keep you from damaging the finish on your wheels (assuming you bought aftermarket wheels since the lug color is an issue for you)

You can't see the seat once the lug is installed, so the color there doesn't matter. I've used their Spline Drive lugs on my racing wheels with their expensive an thin finishes and these are a superior design and superior materials to even their normal lugs.

Yes, they are more expensive. But you're only buying them once if you buy the right items!

Hey Rick, Do you have a link, not seeing these for Ranger or Bronco yet.

All, has anyone seen the Rash Rings available anywhere. Seems like they took them off the
Ford Parts and Accessories Site, and cant find them for pre purchase anywhere anymore.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

79bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I can't speak to the bronco, I swapped the lugs for black one piece steels on my badlands sport. The OEM was the two piece bloat nuts and the spline type I originally purchased were too small at the rim seat. The OEM are bulge acorns. I found black ones on amazon
Ford Bronco Black Lugs & Wheel Locks 41Lc+tnKBjL._AC_SY1000_ Lugs 12x1.5 bulge one piece

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the Bronco use 60 degree cone lug nuts?

79bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the Bronco use 60 degree cone lug nuts?
following a few links in links on sites, it appears the Ford Ranger 2019-21 shares the same lugs as the Bronco 21. Tracking the Ranger sites, yep, same deal. The 60 Degree bulge cone lugs pretty much the same ones I had to purchase for mine. Most of the guys wanting black lugs on the rangers ran into the same issue I found. The seating area was too small compared to the OEMs. Take it for what it's worth. Cross-referencing from levittownparts shows the match. The link I shared, looks like they may be out of stock, it's now a dead link, just checked it a few hours ago, that's my best guess.
Sponsored