jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Its a mistake. The wording is for WT and it just got carried through. I cant see a BD or a BB getting the Mod top and then adding glossy black mirrors and grilles. We have never even seen a Black BD grille. If thats true then OBX gets its body colored mirrors tossed for black ones? No way. Just look at the brochure and all its mistakes, these guys are clowns.
I was about to say the same. This language must have stemmed from the Wildtrak and got carried through. There was a lot of confusion with the WT losing its standard black top, and added as a late availability... then added back for all trims as a late availability. I could see why the literature is sloppy since they kept pivoting around webasto issues. But nonetheless, I would be very surprised if this were true on other trims.

ok, see you guys in 100 pages!
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I had asked my dealer about this on my BD order and they see it only as the black top, no mirrors and grille.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Letā€™s hope it is a misprint. Shiny black grille, top, and mirrors, but matte black door handles would be an odd mix. šŸ˜‚

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€™22 Badlands, ā€˜23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope it is correct, save me the trouble of painting or swapping my grill to Shadow Black. I prefer the more integrated look a black grill will bring to an Oxford White two door. Mirror caps are not that critical to me personally. Maybe the March update of B&P will correct the errors and contradictions.

Ya, I was laughing as I typed that last line too.

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Donā€™t sweat it. I would trade grey for black badlands grille. I also want to trade my squatch flares for standard. Iā€™m hopeful there will be plenty of willing Bronco trades happening.
Sponsored