First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The JK hardtop is over $3k new and it’s been produced for 11 years. Can’t imagine what a Bronco one will go for when it becomes available
Sponsored

ryansbronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f3506.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That might be hard to do. The MIC has a texture to it that might not hold the vinyl right. I'm sure someone who has seen them up close and personal could comment.
That thought had crossed my mind. But thats still my plan till I get mine and take it to my vynl guy. But I still think that its a viable option at this point till I hear otherwise. I'm still waiting for my damn email, I was a 7/14 res with a 1 a.m. timestamp. Getting bummed i havent heard anything.

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That thought had crossed my mind. But thats still my plan till I get mine and take it to my vynl guy. But I still think that its a viable option at this point till I hear otherwise. I'm still waiting for my damn email, I was a 7/14 res with a 1 a.m. timestamp. Getting bummed i havent heard anything.
I'm sorry bud! The waiting is the hardest part! So Tom Petty said. I'm waiting on the Warthog though who knows when that will show up.

When I did consider the first year 6g, I was thinking of taking it to my body shop guy and sanding/scotch-bright it and then paint white with some plasticizer mixed in... I don't know if that's a thing anymore, but I know there is an additive that can be mixed in to prevent cracking on plastic/flexible pieces. With all the plastic on cars these days, all paint likely has better flexibility...

If you do go white by any method, post your results!

ryansbronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f3506.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sorry bud! The waiting is the hardest part! So Tom Petty said. I'm waiting on the Warthog though who knows when that will show up.

When I did consider the first year 6g, I was thinking of taking it to my body shop guy and sanding/scotch-bright it and then paint white with some plasticizer mixed in... I don't know if that's a thing anymore, but I know there is an additive that can be mixed in to prevent cracking on plastic/flexible pieces. With all the plastic on cars these days, all paint likely has better flexibility...

If you do go white by any method, post your results!
I absolutely will my friend, I wanna see more spy shots of the warthog, its been quiet lately on that subject. Unless I havent been paying attention.
Sponsored