Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't mind the wheels so much. I don't love them being painted shiny black.
Sponsored

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i don’t know why they wouldn’t offer white and black tops as standard. They had 4- years to realize people like black and white tops. Even Mini Cooper figured that out. To screw people over with having them upgrade the color because grey sucks would be a bad move IMO
They are in this game to make money

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Rangers are good for 7500 if properly equipped soooo the frame is good. It likely 2 reasons. 1 the coil link type rear axle. Leafs are more stable for towing. And 2 it would decimate the Rangers sales. The ranger isnt exactly bronco level hotness, and most people who really need a bed will go f150. The frame is solid and if you address the suspension issues with an assist. Upgrade the hitch to class 3 and get some firestone airbags and you should be able to tow most small trailers within reason. Dont forget a trailer brake kit.
Don't forget about Lawyers if you get in an accident and you are over factory posted weight, or pay heavily for a shop licensed to modify factory weight ratings.

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There's plenty of aftermarket rims that aren't pretentious, and it's all subjective anyway depending on the person. Just saying you'll never be thought of as pretentious with the basic factory look of steelies :)

Frankly, I would prefer the look of matte black vs glossy black!
Painting rims black is easy, no need to mask wheels, just make sure you put grease around the lug nuts.

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Which grabbers do you have? The a/t x and x3's are both great tires
I think they are the A/T's. And I like them, but the Tundra will never touch a trail or be used for off road. Bronco will, so I'd like a little more than a tire I'm currently using for road use.

Sponsored

JT1

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they are the A/T's. And I like them, but the Tundra will never touch a trail or be used for off road. Bronco will, so I'd like a little more than a tire I'm currently using for road use.
The original grabber AT is not what I'd consider an all terrain tire. Starting with the AT2 and now the AT X and X3, they are completely different compounds and designs. I had a set of AT2s that were better IMO than the og KOs, and wheel with a JL on AT X's and he loves them. Ford is fitting the black diamond with the AT X from the factory.

rlynch356

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Defender 90, RRC TDi, 200 series
Your Bronco Model
Base
looks super familiar to me...
Ford Bronco Black Steel Wheels on Completed Bronco Black Diamond ANR4583PMBP

Land Rover defender wolf wheel..

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me too. I love the utilitarian / vintage look they give. I could care less about all of the upgraded aluminum wheels to be honest.
For Steel wheels I always loved the old white Wagon Wheel look with some fat tires on a 4X4. Had them (with 38" SuperSwampers) on a two-tone Metallic brown and cream colored 78 F150 with gobs of lift and a 460 C6.
A race red 2 door with a white top and those white wagons with some 35's=sweet.

Sponsored

Neo777

Black Diamond
First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you don't like the steels wheels then you could always go for after market wheels. Maybe just swap over the tires. Here's some I found on Discount Tire's website. Based on the wheel size of 17x8, Bolt pattern of 6x139.7, Offset 0, Backspace of 4.75

Discoun Tire Website

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm starting to sympathize with those that hate the MIC Gray Hard Top. In that lighting especially, it just looks gross. It won't look bad at all with Velocity Blue, but whenever you have to find yourself choosing a color you don't want on one of the lower trims just because the top matches very few of the colors, that's a bad design flaw. Add a few more black beads Ford. It won't hurt that much, I promise.
tenor.gif

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm liking the Steel Wheels and the hopefully stock General Grabbers. They look way more aggressive than the base or Big Bend.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't forget about Lawyers if you get in an accident and you are over factory posted weight, or pay heavily for a shop licensed to modify factory weight ratings.
That is true however most people that modify their vehicles take risks just the same given alot of alterations arent legal. Now if werd talking posers and mall crawlers and those jackwagons who crash into everything because the dont know how to do a burnout in their mustang. Oh yeah your gonna get sued. But if you spend time equiping your vehicle and thinking it through you are probably the type of driver that leaves proper stopping distance, takes turn at proper speed and knows what those silvery reflecting things on the side of the vehicle are. My dad is 80 years old still driving cross country and has only had 1 accident in 86' when someone ran a red light drunk.

For everyone if you are towing a trailer at, over, or near you weight limits that speed limit is 5 to 10 mph lower for you and dont forget it.
Sponsored