First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate steelies. Hate, hate, hate em. It looks like you have 4 spares on your car.
I did too especially when first seeing the Black Diamond on their site for the first time. They’re growing on me now
Sponsored

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
We're as 100% certain as we are that B&P will be available by September.

That being said, Ranger taillights are larger and could fully integrate BLIS within it. However, all the sensors must be in the tail light itself and not behind metal panels.

At this point it's an unknown exactly how they will integrate it. From that standpoint it's easiest to operate from a data point that we do know. Which is that for Ranger the BLIS and non-BLIS taillights are not interchangeable without substantial cost/effort/time.
bearWITHme was asking about this widget bit here.
It's under the lower rear quarter panel covers, on both sides.
Is it a radar sensor, impact, or ?????

20200929_142857.jpg

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My god that gray top is just so bad. It should be called "sun-faded black"
Man, all this talk about how bad the top looks. I could be much worse and they offer it in white.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would bet that the towing capacity is a metric determined by frame strength. If you look at the ranger specs, it also has a capacity of 3500lbs regardless of engine size. They probably do some tensile and deformation testing on the frame to determine a safe towing capacity with certain confidence. It's all about which component fails first and at what load.
Rangers are good for 7500 if properly equipped soooo the frame is good. It likely 2 reasons. 1 the coil link type rear axle. Leafs are more stable for towing. And 2 it would decimate the Rangers sales. The ranger isnt exactly bronco level hotness, and most people who really need a bed will go f150. The frame is solid and if you address the suspension issues with an assist. Upgrade the hitch to class 3 and get some firestone airbags and you should be able to tow most small trailers within reason. Dont forget a trailer brake kit.

BearWithMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
bearWITHme was asking about this widget bit here.
It's under the lower rear quarter panel covers, on both sides.
Is it a radar sensor, impact, or ?????

Ford Bronco Black Steel Wheels on Completed Bronco Black Diamond 20200929_142857
Yes, that’s exactly what I was referring to, thanks for finding a good pic. I think that’s a radar module, but I welcome more informed speculation.

Inventor

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
The gray top is actually a genius move by Ford. Everyone hates it so much that they'll be willing to buy the $1900 modular black top :ROFLMAO:. I was already going to get the shadow black top anyway, but that gray top is so ugly...hopefully it's just the abnormal amount of fluorescent lighting in that warehouse.

Anyone else think the image quality makes the car body look like gloss-coated Play-Doh?
The top is carbonized gray. If you pick carbonized gray paint the top the curtains match the drapes.Something like that

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I might be mistaken but I don’t think that’s the steel bumper, which is good because I don’t like it.

dubie7006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I need some sort of side angle on this one. Please!
Definitely leaning BD right now. Really don't care how the spare looks...need to see how the 4 that will actually meet the road look.

Sponsored

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If I can’t get some credit for the Sasquatch wheels I may forego Squatch pkg entirely, spend that money on the Signature headlights and buy the BFGs and wheels afterwards. Uggh decisions decisions

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What? I thought it was just faded from sun. Lmao.
Yea give us a black top. What did we get instead...Mansquatch? How long did that take? Suspension and wheels, 5 min tops lol.

Hm it's a toss up of the uggos for me between utilitarian steelies and the OBX ones. Black OBX ones are alright though:

-outer-banks-regular-no-sasquatach-real-life-4-jpg.jpg

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The led taillights are a must these look terrible.

Are the LED taillights available on the BD or OB

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any of y'all who are getting a BD and want to sell me your steelies let me know!! For serious I got an idea for them I'd like to execute!! Tires are looking good! But we all know I'm biased! Haha