Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was poking around on this sub-forum, but couldn’t find what I was looking for - I’ve seen some pictures of the Bronco with black steel wheels, which surprisingly, look great! I then went into the B&P on Ford.ca, and couldn’t seem to find an option for these on the various trim levels.

Am I missing something here? I also realize the B&P isn’t necessarily super accurate in some aspects.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Aut-Lin

Black Diamond
First Name
Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Black Diamond comes stock with gloss black painted steelies!

Ford Bronco Black Steel Wheels? 1625236098906

Dakattack

Badlands
First Name
Dak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are standard on the black diamond. B&P won’t show the bronco emblem hub cabs though

WarthogJr

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Step 1: question comes to mind. Step 2 (mandatory): search for information on your own for a minimum of 5 minutes. Step 3: search a little longer. Step 4: ask others for help.

Sponsored

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was poking around on this sub-forum, but couldn’t find what I was looking for - I’ve seen some pictures of the Bronco with black steel wheels, which surprisingly, look great! I then went into the B&P on Ford.ca, and couldn’t seem to find an option for these on the various trim levels.

Am I missing something here? I also realize the B&P isn’t necessarily super accurate in some aspects.

Thanks in advance!
only available on Black Diamond

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn, they look great! Wish they were an option on the Badlands with Sasquatch! I even went through all the B&P’s and must have missed this somehow.

Appreciate everyone’s assistance - That is, everyone who didn’t give a smartass response to “uSe ThE sEaRcH!” Which I did but didn’t come across what I needed.

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The are also the spare wheel on FX4 Rangers....so if you find a local junkyard...

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Damn, they look great! Wish they were an option on the Badlands with Sasquatch! I even went through all the B&P’s and must have missed this somehow.

Appreciate everyone’s assistance - That is, everyone who didn’t give a smartass response to “uSe ThE sEaRcH!” Which I did but didn’t come across what I needed.
One of the reasons I went for the Black Diamond. You’ll love the bigger tire though!

Also, as to the smart comments, they annoy me as well. I like new threads! But this site is way better than other forums as regards to that. There is another forum out there that will just delete your thread if it is something that was talked about once 5 years earlier. People really like to feel like they are in charge.

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Black steelies for the win!

And they are even better in person than on the website. Very glossy and they have the Bronco center cap. (y)

Last edited:

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Damn, they look great! Wish they were an option on the Badlands
Preach it brother!

On one hand I get talked into the expensive Badlands with all of it's cool stuff, and on the other I see the value in the lower trims. Black Diamond is right in between and you get those gorgeous wheels right off the bat. Very compelling.

Ford Bronco Black Steel Wheels? 20210428_134052

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are just the same standard black steel wheel that comes on the Ranger. Exact same part number... you can get yourself a set pretty cheap... I've long considered doing this for myself. (Love the way they look on top of being way more practical.)

The only rub is that the steel wheels are 7.5" wide... and 315 width tires usually call for a wider wheel.

Doesn't mean you wont find a place willing to mount them, just know they are probably smaller than the minimum spec of a 35" tire.

Ford Bronco Black Steel Wheels? Wheel and Tire with Offset

Digital_Synapse

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco, 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
are these actually made of steel? I thought they were aluminum wheels cast to look like steel wheels?

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

you might be able to trade your wheels with someone who has a base model and take a rattle can to them...
Sponsored