Sponsored

Black Top or MIC top for my shadow black painted Bronco Wildtrak?

Nova

Wildtrak
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was all over the black modular top when they added it to the build since it matched nicely to my shadow black painted Bronco Wildtrak. However I am now wondering if the MIC top will complement the fender flares more so, especially since it looks like they are making it darker and looking more close to the flares? I am worried the black top won't necessarily match the shadow black paint and turn out more shiny.... thoughts?
Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I saw the black BL with the black top and the top matched the body paint perfectly. If I was getting black body paint, I would for sure get the black mod top.

Limecreek

Badlands
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1100RS, BMW R1200RS, Honda CRV, Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go with your gut. I find my first impulse when it comes to esthetics is the right one for me.

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was all over the black modular top when they added it to the build since it matched nicely to my shadow black painted Bronco Wildtrak. However I am now wondering if the MIC top will complement the fender flares more so, especially since it looks like they are making it darker and looking more close to the flares? I am worried the black top won't necessarily match the shadow black paint and turn out more shiny.... thoughts?
I went MIC for the same, WT 4d Shadow Black. Plus modular has delay as well.

Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw the black BL with the black top and the top matched the body paint perfectly. If I was getting black body paint, I would for sure get the black mod top.
Message is Authentic!

@Nova I would git da matching black toppppp! It looks great with the black body. In other body colors it starts to resemble a Flex or Rover 🙈. But with the black body it's perfect IMO. And dont worry about fenders because it takes 30 sec to remove each one so you can change them, paint them or just leave them in the back of the Bronco when cruising. And you can use them on the trails and you wont care if they get banged up. Get aftermarket ones that complete your look.

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went mod top for Shadow Black OBX. That's a must for me.

kfralin

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2020 Ford Explorer,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All depends on how soon you want your Bronco. Painted black means a longer wait but if it what you really want, it's probably worth a little extra wait. Enjoy which ever one on choose in good health!

Charky

Wildtrak
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm leaning toward the black painted modular top for the Wildtrak as I believe it will match the mirrors, grill and wheels, and of course, the Bronco on the tailgate.

Ford Bronco Black Top or MIC top for my shadow black painted Bronco Wildtrak? 1612824333868

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn ! That 2 Door looks great in white
Sponsored