www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lighter than these girls, but sorry no stats to back it though

10333A01-83B6-4849-9F31-9C7C81AC291A.png
Sasquatch are like 35lb and I imagine those are close. Not hard to beat! But I'd like something around 20-22lb.
Sponsored

Big Hawk

Badlands
First Name
BigHawk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sasquatch are like 35lb and I imagine those are close. Not hard to beat! But I'd like something around 20-22lb.
Did some looking and Shipping shows 25lbs per for my BH02’s, Don’t know how reliable that is for ya but it was noticeably lighter at tire shop when bare also.
Are They even in business anymore though??
Unknown company, little sketchy but nice finish on the wheels and didn’t require much weight to balance. 🤔 👍
Went through TdotPerformance so I can’t say much for blackhorn customer service

OP
OP
PWillette

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So no response from Blackhorn on the wheel weight but after further investigation on Yota and Jeep forums +/-25lb per wheel seems to be accurate. Pricing is too good to pass up, just pulled trigger on the BH01s. Final price for 5 wheels after a 5% discount coupon is $175ea w/ free shipping and no sales tax.

https://www.blackhornoffroad.com/collections/bh01

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So no response from Blackhorn on the wheel weight but after further investigation on Yota and Jeep forums +/-25lb per wheel seems to be accurate. Pricing is too good to pass up, just pulled trigger on the BH01s. Final price for 5 wheels after a 5% discount coupon is $175ea w/ free shipping and no sales tax.

https://www.blackhornoffroad.com/collections/bh01
What color? I'd want bronze but they're sold out. Gunmetal might match carb gray accents too.

OP
OP
PWillette

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What color? I'd want bronze but they're sold out. Gunmetal might match carb gray accents too.
Bronze definitely would be my choice against blue as well. With my Iconic Silver I went w/ Gunmetal.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronze definitely would be my choice against blue as well. With my Iconic Silver I went w/ Gunmetal.
I can't wait for your review. $175 is cheap, if you rash them up it will hurt a lot less. My Motegis weren't bad at about $50 each more, but they're looking rough.

OP
OP
PWillette

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't wait for your review. $175 is cheap, if you rash them up it will hurt a lot less. My Motegis weren't bad at about $50 each more, but they're looking rough.
Agreed, inevitable rash will be much more acceptable. I'm usually one to go with tried and true proven equipment but the price can't be beat. They seem to be very popular with Yota and Jeep people and I couldn't find a bad review from either crowd. Certainly will report back when they land.

Big Hawk

Badlands
First Name
BigHawk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ya I was torn between bronze and gunmetal but as you say it accents the gray very well. But that bronze woulda been nice against the green also.

Big Hawk

Badlands
First Name
BigHawk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed, inevitable rash will be much more acceptable. I'm usually one to go with tried and true proven equipment but the price can't be beat. They seem to be very popular with Yota and Jeep people and I couldn't find a bad review from either crowd. Certainly will report back when they land.
Wow that’s cheap af!
Awesome! I’m curious to know how it all pans out for ya, did you need the hub centric rings?
FYI 106mm to 93.1mm did me just right

OP
OP
PWillette

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow that’s cheap af!
Awesome! I’m curious to know how it all pans out for ya, did you need the hub centric rings?
FYI 106mm to 93.1mm did me just right
Yeah, compared to other brands I was looking at I saved at least $500 and won't feel nearly as bad when they get rashed. I haven't used rings on past vehicles w/o issue but for $30 on Amazon I ordered a set.

Sponsored
OP
OP
PWillette

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While wheel shopping I came across Blackhorn wheels (based in Ontario Canada) at extremely attractive pricing compared to most others. I've never heard of the brand...anyone have experience/reviews?
The BH01 wheels have landed. Packa
Ford Bronco Blackhorn Wheels...any reviews? PXL_20230316_193757836
Ford Bronco Blackhorn Wheels...any reviews? PXL_20230316_193839922
Ford Bronco Blackhorn Wheels...any reviews? PXL_20230316_204102247
ging was great...double boxed, foam & edge protectors on both sides with a net over the front all wrapped inside plastic bag. They look great and the finish is very good IMO. Based on my scientific method of weighing the wheel by holding it while on my bathroom scale they come in at 24.7lbs...not bad at all.

Duds

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The BH01 wheels have landed...
Appreciate the update! I just ordered a set of gunmetal myself. About a week ship time? Did they come with hub rings? Just curious since they seem to specify the SKU I ordered for a Bronco.

Would love to see some pics when installed! Less offset than I was aiming for but at that price I'm grabbing a set of Sasquatch fenders and still coming out ahead of any other brand I was eyeing. Motegi would have had my money already if they had a titanium or gunmetal option.

3wheelkhalil

Outer Banks
First Name
Khalil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ran the BH02 wheels on my Ranger that I owned before recently purchasing my Bronco. Got them close to when the company first launched. They seem to have since fizzled out or scaled back. I had absolutely no issues with the wheels though. They stood up to offroad abuse, didn't get scratched up easy, and stayed riding as clean as they looked. The last picture is after having them on the truck for the 2+ years and 40k miles. Considering the BH01 for the Bronco, but I am also considering some Methods and Fifteen52s.

Ford Bronco Blackhorn Wheels...any reviews? Ranger-Wheel-2

Ford Bronco Blackhorn Wheels...any reviews? Ranger-Wheel

Duds

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Happy with these for the price. One minor scuff on inside of 1 rim, but packaging was sturdy as stated previously. Balanced relatively well with 315/70R17 C KO2’s.
Ford Bronco Blackhorn Wheels...any reviews? 3D2E23B0-8081-40A2-BDD1-1B1FD953D6FB

Justinfro

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, Cayman S (987.2), 911sc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The BH01 wheels have landed. Packaging was great...double boxed, foam & edge protectors on both sides with a net over the front all wrapped inside plastic bag. They look great and the finish is very good IMO. Based on my scientific method of weighing the wheel by holding it while on my bathroom scale they come in at 24.7lbs...not bad at all.
PXL_20230316_204102247.jpg

Did you get these installed yet? Great looking wheel.
Sponsored