Blend date 12/10 but no email update and tracker not working

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I was a 12/10 blend date but I haven’t received any additional info beyond my window sticker… as of 12/9 or 10 the tracker also stopped working which I was hoping that means my bronco is done or they are updating the system but that doesn’t make sense…

anyone have a clue on what’s going on?
Sponsored

jmjoyas

Big Bend
First Name
Joyas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUSport, 2016 Volvo XC90 T8, 2010 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I was a 12/10 blend date but I haven’t received any additional info beyond my window sticker… as of 12/9 or 10 the tracker also stopped working which I was hoping that means my bronco is done or they are updating the system but that doesn’t make sense…

anyone have a clue on what’s going on?
The trackers don't seem to be working.

You can check whether your modules popped using https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

Follow https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/🛠-12-6-21-build-week-group.24468 for updates from others during the same build week.

OP
OP

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

jmjoyas

Big Bend
First Name
Joyas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUSport, 2016 Volvo XC90 T8, 2010 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What does the mods pop mean. I clicked on the link and entered my info but my iPhone doesn’t open the document that it prompts to download…
You dont need to download the file. The modules will be listed on the page. An example is shown below.
Ford Bronco Blend date 12/10 but no email update and tracker not working Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 2.06.09 PM

If you can see the modules listed, it is an indication that the vehicle assembly is complete and is undergoing QC. It is much closer to being marked "built".

OP
OP

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You dont need to download the file. The modules will be listed on the page. An example is shown below.
Ford Bronco Blend date 12/10 but no email update and tracker not working Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 2.06.09 PM

If you can see the modules listed, it is an indication that the vehicle assembly is complete and is undergoing QC. It is much closer to being marked "built".
Mine doesn’t have any of that info under module it says “end of information”. Then it says G. Tear tag is DAA vehicle dat 2805 Fff FF29

Sponsored
OP
OP

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
12/10 blend date for me but mods appear not to have popped… this is discouraging…

does anyone know what number they are on for the 12/10? Also, has anyone received their bronco shortly after blend date without receiving additional information (ie no Email updates or mods popped or tracker).

OP
OP

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
12/10 blend date for me but mods appear not to have popped… this is discouraging…

does anyone know what number they are on for the 12/10? Also, has anyone received their bronco shortly after blend date without receiving additional information (ie no Email updates or mods popped or tracker)

Jae

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

does anyone know what number they are on for the 12/10? Also, has anyone received their bronco shortly after blend date without receiving additional information (ie no Email updates or mods popped or tracker)
There is a delay of 72 hours from what I have seen on the forum. I am a 12/11 blend and my modules have not popped up yet.
Sponsored