Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t own a Bronco yet and it will be my first 4x4. Didn’t realize it was rear wheel drive by default. Thought it was like AWDs where it’s front by default.

Many AWDs are rear wheel drive primarily.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MUDLVR

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you have a price on the Dana Parts? I was trying to get a ball park on both their extreme axles shafts & the Ultimate 44 & couldn't get an answer so I went with the RCV's. Still waiting for them to ship from RCV.
Yeah, I couldnt find one, I saw one place had it listed but sold out. Spicer has a youtube video showing install. Hopefully they will be getting them out for sale now.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bronco Busters for the win! lol. Just ordered some sleeves. Man this would suck! glad you made it out of the trail.

OP
OP
MUDLVR

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco Busters for the win! lol. Just ordered some sleeves. Man this would suck! glad you made it out of the trail.
Thanks! I just hope folks can learn from my mistakes, lol!

Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you figured out that max angle could you install a strap to limit droop like on the rear.
If you could find a way to attach a strap to the frame and lower control arm, yes you could limit droop. I'm not certain of the space available for mounting such a strap that doesn't also interfere with suspension operation or the tire.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone looking to figure out their cv angles get a good head on picture of your vehicle on the ground, then a picture of it jacked up but also from the front. Make sure the CV shaft is visible as well as the two ends.

Load the picture up to this site and adjust the protractor to figure out your angles.
https://www.ginifab.com/feeds/angle_measurement/

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Its been brought up, but anyone with a lift should absolutely be checking for full droop bind, and putting limit straps on if you have bind. Also, nothing is worse on CV joints then being stuck on something and just giving it gas and turning back and forth.

Also anyone looking into RVC axles , should also look into the Spicer Advantek 44 front axle , the CV Shafts that come with it are bigger than stock, more splines. Its spendy, but if your doing a lot of rock crawling....may be worth it.
Spicer extreme duty 32 splines must be used with their new extreme duty FDU ....also the RVC have a warranty against breaking!

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

With that much lift I wonder if the balls are right at the edge of the bell at full droop. Maybe Broncbuster can whip up a CV bell brace? :p Only halfway joking... it might work if there's room to have something clamping the outer diameter.
The last thing the community needs is another BB band-aid!!! Real HD parts are needed and being built by professionals like spicer and RVC. BB can keep his junk!

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
May have already been answered but what’re the part numbers on those radflos? Do you know if they’re the standard or extended travel ones?

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

why did you not take to dealer ,should be under warranty

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
why did you not take to dealer ,should be under warranty
Most dealers won’t give it the time of day after seeing that beautiful suspension

The last thing the community needs is another BB band-aid!!! Real HD parts are needed and being built by professionals like spicer and RVC. BB can keep his junk!
Don’t hold your breath… spicer broke while running their new FDU and that band aid got them out.

Last edited:

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Most dealers won’t give it the time of day after seeing that beautiful suspension

Don’t hold your breath… spicer broke while running their new FDU and that band aid got them out.
If it was stock part dealer stay might replace even with aftermarket lift . I have a aftermarket lift on my KL and had my drive shaft both lower control arms and one knuckle replace under warranty but you might wait for the part for some time also .

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it was stock part dealer stay might replace even with aftermarket lift . I have a aftermarket lift on my KL and had my drive shaft both lower control arms and one knuckle replace under warranty but you might wait for the part for some time also .
Luck of the draw on that one, my guess is OP didn’t even try. Could always go to every dealer til you find one that’ll do it under warranty but there’s some places that only have one dealer without shipping the car across the ocean…

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Luck of the draw on that one, my guess is OP didn’t even try. Could always go to every dealer til you find one that’ll do it under warranty but there’s some places that only have one dealer without shipping the car across the ocean…
Did I say go to ever dealer tell he find one who would fix it, no but nothing to lose to try one dealer .
Sponsored