Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been starting to see these pop up... Bilstein 6100 0.2-2.6" Front 0-1.4" Rear Lift Adjustable Shocks for 2021-2022 Ford Bronco 4Door with Sasquatch or Badlands. They look good. Litebrite did a video on them, I looked at a couple pre orders and looked like November Delivery... But I'm seeing they are now available. Maybe that's just for preorder. Looks like the same lift as the perch collars when maxed out. Would like to see number on wheel travel. They do re-use the factory springs. Who else is waiting for them? My trigger finger getting itchy to hit confirm order. But November?
Ford Bronco Blistein adjustable setup?! PSX_20220814_082850
Sponsored

richco1705

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just received a set, waiting on the sasquatch springs and bumpers to come in for install. Can tell you they are certainly heavy and look to be of good quality. My experience once installed maybe slightly different than yours as I am going from OBX non SAS to this setup.

cgv

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badsquatch, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just received a set, waiting on the sasquatch springs and bumpers to come in for install. Can tell you they are certainly heavy and look to be of good quality. My experience once installed maybe slightly different than yours as I am going from OBX non SAS to this setup.

Where did you purchase them from?

richco1705

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
https://www.suspensionlifts.com/ although it looks like they are out of stock now. The rear springs have been a real pain to find in for the setup I want, albeit I have not seen clear distinction on what one letter code vs the other for the MB3Z-5560-* spring is.

cgv

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badsquatch, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI, there are 4 fronts and 2 rears in stock at Summit last I checked. I almost pulled the trigger on these until I realized that the compressed length is same as stock. That won't help me fit my 37s. I was hoping they were a little bit longer. That and the travel is also very slightly worse.

I'm going to stick with my zone 2" spacer lift for now until something else comes out with the option for more travel and about 2" of lift. Especially on the rear.

Edit: Summit also has $100 off right now.

Sponsored

armand0609

Badlands
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 Nissan Armada
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have them on preorder. I have a Badlands Sasquatch and I decided against trying to fit 37's. But these look to give you better performance and a couple of inches of extra clearance, which will be perfect for off roading.
35's are already amazing for 99% of the trails out there and with a couple of inches extra of clearance, is a killer setup and great value for an extra $1K in my opinion.

And you could probably actually fit 37's with a 1" strut spacer and a UCA combined with these shocks.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Watch Chris do his thing on Lite Brite with the 6100s:

Sponsored