Sponsored

Blocked by Mike Levine on Twitter for asking about early reservation holder deliveries

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford warned them early on and they apparently didn't take them as being serious.
I'm curious how this is known. I tried searching the forum and found some discussion about whether Granger would get enough allocation. Everything I found is speculative. Do you have link to information otherwise?

In addition to the FAQs, the official communication to dealers in mid-Oct was also that 50% of the allocation would be based on converted orders:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...e-sep-18-2022-my-reservation-start-date.6835/

Why would Ford be telling Granger something different than the official communication? Even if Ford was doing so, they still would bear a large portion of responsibility for this debacle for not warning impacted buyers of a pending issue.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm curious how this is known. I tried searching the forum and found some discussion about whether Granger would get enough allocation. Everything I found is speculative. Do you have link to information otherwise?

In addition to the FAQs, the official communication to dealers in mid-Oct was also that 50% of the allocation would be based on converted orders:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...e-sep-18-2022-my-reservation-start-date.6835/

Why would Ford be telling Granger something different than the official communication? Even if Ford was doing so, they still would bear a large portion of responsibility for this debacle for not warning impacted buyers of a pending issue.
I don't have a link to the thread. It goes way back before ordering started. The topic mentioned that Ford made Granger take down something posted here. That started the allocation speculation and the dealer was pretty quiet about what was going on behind the scenes. Most assumed everything was fine and kept placing reservations.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't have a link to the thread. It goes way back before ordering started. The topic mentioned that Ford made Granger take down something posted here. That started the allocation speculation and the dealer was pretty quiet about what was going on behind the scenes. Most assumed everything was fine and kept placing reservations.
I do remember this...it was late September of '20. The whole forum turned into an argument about allocations. SEVERAL other dealers who post here warned that Granger customers were likely to get screwed, and everybody else claimed that they were just throwing shade on Granger for being B6G "folk heros". Well...hate to say it, but we see now how it turned out. NOT that Ford COULDN'T have done things different, but even then nobody expected that they would

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bronc-O has a weird axe to grind with Granger. He claimed that someone from there posted something mean to him but he didn’t have a link to that either.
It’s quite comical.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronc-O has a weird axe to grind with Granger. He claimed that someone from there posted something mean to him but he didn’t have a link to that either.
It’s quite comical.
Nobody from Granger ever posted anything mean to me. You've tried pushing that agenda several times now. My only so called ax was that it was getting increasingly clear what could end up happening with the number of reservations they had. My work is done now. The situation played itself out and now, many of those defending them are in tears now.

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nobody from Granger ever posted anything mean to me. You've tried pushing that agenda several times now. My only so called ax was that it was getting increasingly clear what could end up happening with the number of reservations they had. My work is done now. The situation played itself out and now, many of those defending them are in tears now.
We all know they weren’t mean to you. That’s exactly the point. 😂

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We all know they weren’t mean to you. That’s exactly the point. 😂
They weren't; They respectfully asked me to step out of their thread one time and I did. Probably the 3rd time I've told you this, but you foolishly keep pushing this like it has some influence on what has ultimately taken place. Customers are now facing the reality of a single dealer having too many reservations placed on them. It's too late to rewrite history. Many are surely regretting their choice.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They weren't; They respectfully asked me to step out of their thread one time and I did. Probably the 3rd time I've told you this, but you foolishly keep pushing this like it has some influence on what has ultimately taken place. Customers are now facing the reality of a single dealer having too many reservations placed on them. It's too late to rewrite history. Many are surely regretting their choice.
There is some truth, but I'm not about to hunt through threads to find it. Dealer got mad at me for pointing it out and told me to mind my own business.
Which one is it?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Of course, you were on the other end of that. :rolleyes:
Would have been helpful to include what you said.

"That is not true at all. They told EVERY person who had a reservation with them where their place in line was and if you were expected to be MY21 or 22".

We all are well aware the lucky ones are 21-22. For many, it will be much longer. Nice effort trying to twist the truth.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Of course, you were on the other end of that. :rolleyes:
Would have been helpful to include what you said.

"That is not true at all. They told EVERY person who had a reservation with them where their place in line was and if you were expected to be MY21 or 22".

We all are well aware the lucky ones are 21-22. For many, it will be much longer. Nice effort trying to twist the truth.
Did they get mad at you and tell you to mind your own business or did they respectfully ask you to step out of their thread?
Two completely different things.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did they get mad at you and tell you to mind your own business or did they respectfully ask you to step out of their thread?
Two completely different things.
You're trying to tie 2 topics into one to fit an agenda. You can't seem to see that. I love how you cherry pick little tidbits to give yourself something to talk about. You can go on as long as long as you want. The bottom fell out for many customers. They have to deal with that. I'm sitting on the sidelines.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You're trying to tie 2 topics into one to fit an agenda. You can't seem to see that. I love how you cherry pick little tidbits to give yourself something to talk about. You can go on as long as long as you want. The bottom fell out for many customers. They have to deal with that. I'm sitting on the sidelines.
Just pointing out that when your own posts are contradictory you lose credibility. Carry on!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just pointing out that when your own posts are contradictory you lose credibility. Carry on!
I'm sure I have plenty of company if that's the case. For all that waste of space, it changes nothing in the end.
Sponsored