Sponsored

Blocked by Mike Levine on Twitter for asking about early reservation holder deliveries

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
the reason why counting from the reservation date makes sense in terms of a determining how long someone has been waiting is that we were all told at the beginning that reservation date mattered - people waiting longer were supposed to get it first. there was supposed to be an order to it.
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I honestly want to know what you ordered that could make it so hard for them to deliver? Or did they just throw names in a bucket and produce the first build they pulled out each time? šŸ˜‚
They definitely are NOT going by res date. I have seen several similar builds or builds with more constraints (tow, lux) on this forum get scheduled/delivered. Even at my dealer there have been similar builds with later res dates get scheduled.

It's a just a 2-door BL, High. That's it.

They can't even put the right seats or floor mats in these Broncos. Imagine the shitshow going on with everything we can't see.

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've almost sworn off reading these types of threads. Too depressing. I could offer my own thoughts, but there's nothing new to say. Everyone who wants a Bronco knows the drill. Had an uncle who used to say "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can't change". It applies here. I have a limit on how long I'll wait. We go down to one vehicle in six months. If the Bronco takes longer than that, which is very likely, we'll see how one car life w/ a small two door, four seat coupe goes. I'm not in the habit of giving my money to those who don't seem to want it. So as I said earlier, I have a limit.

Sponsored

CJtoJLU

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon Extreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Warning: This is mostly a rant from a fed up and disillusioned early (first 48 hours) reservation holder.

I made multiple attempts to contact Ford and try and get some sort of direct answer as to why I'm seeing other people with the same build get scheduled while I don't even have a ballpark delivery estimate.

(No hate for those who got scheduled. In fact I'm thrilled for you! I just want a real answer from Ford rather than forum hearsay as to why the scheduling is so messed up.)

Given the radio silence from Ford after my other attempts to get answers, I reduced myself to joining Twitter.

Screenshot_20211220-071958_Firefox.jpg

This was apparently enough to prompt a block. Now given that Mr. Levine is the communications manager, I have to assume he speaks for Ford. Consequently, this feels a lot like I'm being told that Ford does not want my business.

Now given that I'm 523 days and counting, and Ford seems like it doesn't give a flying pig about early reservation holders, I'm honestly debating if this is a company I want to do business with. If they are making it this difficult to pay $40k for the vehicle in the first place, what can I expect with recalls, issues, or replacement parts?

The Bronco is an awesome vehicle, it's just a shame that the company keeps falling through on it's promises and seems to be actively screwing over it's most enthusiastic customers.

If my Bronco gets scheduled soon I'll still take it. Given that I don't even have assurance of a 2022 delivery however, I am now finally starting to seriously look at alternatives.
Come over to Jeep, we have good quality rides, and youā€™ll get one within a few months of orderā€¦

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Warning: This is mostly a rant from a fed up and disillusioned early (first 48 hours) reservation holder.

I made multiple attempts to contact Ford and try and get some sort of direct answer as to why I'm seeing other people with the same build get scheduled while I don't even have a ballpark delivery estimate.

(No hate for those who got scheduled. In fact I'm thrilled for you! I just want a real answer from Ford rather than forum hearsay as to why the scheduling is so messed up.)

Given the radio silence from Ford after my other attempts to get answers, I reduced myself to joining Twitter.

This was apparently enough to prompt a block. Now given that Mr. Levine is the communications manager, I have to assume he speaks for Ford. Consequently, this feels a lot like I'm being told that Ford does not want my business.

Now given that I'm 523 days and counting, and Ford seems like it doesn't give a flying pig about early reservation holders, I'm honestly debating if this is a company I want to do business with. If they are making it this difficult to pay $40k for the vehicle in the first place, what can I expect with recalls, issues, or replacement parts?

The Bronco is an awesome vehicle, it's just a shame that the company keeps falling through on it's promises and seems to be actively screwing over it's most enthusiastic customers.

If my Bronco gets scheduled soon I'll still take it. Given that I don't even have assurance of a 2022 delivery however, I am now finally starting to seriously look at alternatives.
The point you're raising continues to be a valid one, but in this case I think your phrasing was a little hostile, and engaging publicly with a Tweet like this probably isn't a good look for Ford.

That said, screw this guy for his arrogance and general mishandling of the people most invested in the product. He must be kissing all the right asses at FoMoCo to keep his absurd salary.

OP
OP
Imissmy1996bronco

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Come over to Jeep, we have good quality rides, and youā€™ll get one within a few months of orderā€¦
Definitely eyeing a 2 door Rubicon. My biggest question right now is how much of a pain it will be to mod the seat bracket so my head is actually below the roll bar.

We all know itā€™s what dealer you ordered at, if you went to the small dealer then youā€™re screwed, they are favoring the big money making dealers.
I ordered at a reasonably large dealer, who I've bought from in the past and always had good and honest service from. Doesn't seem to have helped me here.

Sponsored

CJtoJLU

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon Extreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Definitely eyeing a 2 door Rubicon. My biggest question right now is how much of a pain it will be to mod the seat bracket so my head is actually below the roll bar.
canā€™t comment on that with any authority, but Iā€™ll bet money thereā€™s a solution for it.

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a just a 2-door BL, High. That's it.
+tow and thatā€™s my build. 7/14 am res. I donā€™t have a build date. With the next scheduling in mid jan, that would give me a build date in April? Or may? Then shipped in June or July? So I have a minimum 7 month wait at this point?

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

@Ford Motor Company @mrlevine where are the early re reservation schedules? Build them in order like you said you would.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

+tow and thatā€™s my build. 7/14 am res. I donā€™t have a build date. With the next scheduling in mid jan, that would give me a build date in April? Or may? Then shipped in June or July? So I have a minimum 7 month wait at this point?
Ford hasnā€™t scheduled for 2/28, 3/7, 3/14, 3/21 or 3/28 yet, so thatā€™s 5 weeks of builds you havenā€™t accounted for. So could be in your driveway in April.
Sponsored