Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't know why people think 35s on the 2-door looks weird. That SAS in your first pic looks so good.

Also fuck you for making the black look so good. I told myself i wouldn't get another black car, i'd get red.... but everytime i see one of these they just look so darn good!

Great videos too btw, appreciate that in-car, mid-action perspective! That extra large screen looks so easy on the eyes... I might have to go lux for that baby. The trail cams look like an awesome feature.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

this is even better, they found the off road park trails. i am impressed and even more excited to go now.

OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
this is even better, they found the off road park trails. i am impressed and even more excited to go now.
And it’s literally less than five minutes down the road from the event site. The ride definitely lasted longer than I thought it would also.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
And it’s literally less than five minutes down the road from the event site. The ride definitely lasted longer than I thought it would also.
How long was the ride?

Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for sharing your time. We love that area and always have fun no matter what we’re in or on. We’ve never been off road there. Are there a lot of trails.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Awesome vids OP. Just makes me even more excited for some seat time!

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So effing jealous. Great pics and videos (filmed horizontally, too)!

I am convinced no color looks bad on this Bronco. Never ever considered black and it looks sweet here.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Be aware that the OB I rode in was antimatter blue not black. :oops:
I went back and looked right after I posted and realized my mistake. Man that is dark in certain light. Still great looking.

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Be aware that the Outerbanks I rode in was antimatter blue not black. :oops: The cloudy and rainy weather definitely made it look dark.
That's what I thought. Post a pic of the antimatter blue in the sun if it ever comes out again!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think what would be helpful to a lot of people, is when going on these ride alongs to note if and when the driver engaged the rear and/or front lockers. And, if they do, note the trail conditions. This would help people who have little to no off road experience determine their true needs.

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got to go off roading this morning in a two door Outerbanks Sasquatch package. Holy moly. Blown the f away. The off road course we went on was badass. A ride through the Appalachian woods that consisted of mud, rocks, steep hills, sharp curves, etc. The ride was soo smooth. Felt like I was riding on air on the way back on the four lane highway. The vehicle had no trouble whatsoever going through any of the obstacles. Worth every penny.

Videos in second post below.
. Thanks great pictures and videos. Are all rides in badlands or Sasquatch vehicles? are there any lower lines running off the road? Any on display?? I have non SAS BD 2door on order

Last edited:

SwankyTiger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think what would be helpful to a lot of people, is when going on these ride alongs to note if and when the driver engaged the rear and/or front lockers. And, if they do, note the trail conditions. This would help people who have little to no off road experience determine their true needs.
in mud ruts the rear gets activated automatically, and you can manually turn it off and on, and front locker is manual turn on.

OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
. Thanks great pictures and videos. Are all rides in badlands or Sasquatch vehicles? are there any lower lines running off the road? Any on display?? I have non SAS BD 2door on order
No, they have all kinds of different Broncos to ride in. Yes, they have lower trims for trail use also. Saw a base Sasquatch and a non-Sasquatch Badlands both go out on the trail.
Sponsored

Last edited: