David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Touareg
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you kidding me? Ford asks me to wait for MY22 and then takes away my color, antimatter blue? I like the eruption green, but why is this at the expense of antimatter blue? Giveth and taketh away.

Am I missing something? Did they really pull out antimatter blue for MY22?
Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I really don't think they should have changed any of the colors. Like yeah you probably had these planned, shit happens, roll over the MY21 into MY22 and give people what they thought they were getting.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Favero

Favero

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Touareg
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really don't think they should have changed any of the colors. Like yeah you probably had these planned, shit happens, roll over the MY21 into MY22 and give people what they thought they were getting.
I was thinking same….”I’m patient, I get it, production is difficult right now….” So was fine to wait a few months. But there is no reason to pull colors away before they’ve been delivered.

I know Ford reads this forum and hope this effects their decision. Bring Antimatter back!

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think the bigger problem is that Ford killed Lightening Blue instead of Velocity Blue. I think a lot of AMB people would have settled for Lightening blue, but they will never choose Velocity Blue.

Given my choice between the three, I would pick Lightening. Given the choices I had for 21, I picked Antimatter Blue. GIven the choices I now have for 2021, I will go with white, black, or carbonized gray.

Babyzak

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro,2022 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

MY22 is really mostly the MY21 they couldn't build as promised. They should have not have changed anything for MY22..because they were ordered as 21..

Sponsored

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think the bigger problem is that Ford killed Lightening Blue instead of Velocity Blue. I think a lot of AMB people would have settled for Lightening blue, but they will never choose Velocity Blue.

Given my choice between the three, I would pick Lightening. Given the choices I had for 21, I picked Antimatter Blue. GIven the choices I now have for 2021, I will go with white, black, or carbonized gray.
Why can’t they keep colours until all 2021 order are fulfilled. That would show good character and an effort to build lifelong customers. Not this. Not wait another year and we are changing what you can get. Not right.

Brutal !

will there be any blue colour option available ????

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you kidding me? Ford asks me to wait for MY22 and then takes away my color, antimatter blue? I like the eruption green, but why is this at the expense of antimatter blue? Giveth and taketh away.

Am I missing something? Did they really pull out antimatter blue for MY22?
just buy a black one. it's the same color 99% of the time

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs