Alyssa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Going to a much lighter color are you - CO and White both look great - striking contrasts with the many large dark areas like hard/soft top, big tires & wheels, grille, bumpers, fender flares and so forth -
Not much worry about jokes - the new Bronco looks so different from those models from the 90's -
Yeah unless they bring something like Blue Jeans or Brittany blue into the mix, those are my likely choices! I got to test drive a CO Badlands and I liked it a lot more in person.
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are you kidding me? Ford asks me to wait for MY22 and then takes away my color, antimatter blue? I like the eruption green, but why is this at the expense of antimatter blue? Giveth and taketh away.

Am I missing something? Did they really pull out antimatter blue for MY22?
6927A776-2750-4525-AB48-EAB9860C222D.gif

Musclecarconvrt

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OK, so I work 12 hour night shifts over the weekend and Monday nights are my chance to get caught up. So, Sorry for those who think this is beating a dead horse, but this is fresh for me.

I am properly pissed. I already compromised when they wouldn't let me have a manual with the larger engine. I already compromised when they wouldn't let me have the mid level package for a few interior creature comforts with a manual. I already accepted having to wait because some dumba$$ planner at Ford was so f'ing tone deaf to customer demand, not to mention tradition, that the original 2 door configuration became a commodity issue. God help me I even ordered a tow package too. Last week they tell Black Diamond order holders (myself) the standard bumper we ordered because we wanted it is no longer standard. and now this.

If Ford doesn't want me to buy their vehicle they should just put that in their next "stay pumped" message, or mail, or announcement, or video about how great their truck is that they won't let me buy.

Sponsored

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AMB is not black. It is so much more.
Ford is making another huge P.R. mistake by not letting people get what they ordered over a year ago.
Ford Bronco Blue-Gate. Antimatter Blue-Gate. 1629648141993
Agreed. And, I hate blind color blind people.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Agreed. And, I hate blind color blind people.
That's the only people that they hire for interior design. I swear, these are the most color blind interior designers Ford could ever find!

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Some of you may remember my wife's surprise Bronco. 2 door OBX Antimatter Blue. Still not built but my dealer and his Ford rep still say it will be. I sure hope so. Spent $3500 in wheels and tires that really only can go on Antimatter Blue. I've been able to stall her still, keeping the surprise. I'm hoping against hope it will still be built, latest build date is Sept 20 but if I'm not wrong that seems negated by the latest announcements and roof problems. I just don't know. I went looking for something used for her within 200 miles and just can't pull the trigger on anything out there in this crazy market.

Last edited:

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some of you may remember my wife's surprise Bronco. 2 door Antimatter Blue. Still not built but my dealer and his Ford rep still say it will be. I sure hope so. Spent $3500 in wheels and tires that really only can go on Antimatter Blue. I've been able to stall her still, keeping the surprise. I'm hoping against hope it will still be built, latest build date is Sept 20 but if I'm not wrong that seems negated by the latest announcements and roof problems. I just don't know. I went looking for something used for her within 200 miles and just can't pull the trigger on anything out there in this crazy market.
@Ford Motor Company if you are looking for a good public relations story get this man a Bronco for his wife. Read his previous posts. People on this forum will like it.

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Ford Motor Company if you are looking for a good public relations story get this man a Bronco for his wife. Read his previous posts. People on this forum will like it.
I really appreciate yours and others shout outs to @Ford Motor Company for my wife's Bronco. Your support and compassion for her situation, your cheering for her surprise. For the first time ever, we saw one on the road, on our way home from looking at a used Wrangler to hold her over until hers eventually comes. She pointed it out before I saw it and exclaimed "the Bronco! That's what I really want!", not knowing I reserved one for her back in July of 2020. I'm sure something will come someday when this all gets straightened out. In the meantime, it has been all of you, here at Bronco6G and over at Bronco Nation that have helped me be patient. We also can't forget and hang all of this on Ford, it is a global supply issue impacting many other automotive brands. We swung through a Subaru and Honda lots on the way home and one had 4 new vehicles, the other had none:(This is us at "The Studio" in Gloucester after looking at the used Wrangler(that we don't really want). I'll go back there just because they were kind enough to let our Chocolate sit under the table while we ate:)
Ford Bronco Blue-Gate. Antimatter Blue-Gate. FB_IMG_1629678042276
Thanks again.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really appreciate yours and others shout outs to @Ford Motor Company for my wife's Bronco. Your support and compassion for her situation, your cheering for her surprise. For the first time ever, we saw one on the road, on our way home from looking at a used Wrangler to hold her over until hers eventually comes. She pointed it out before I saw it and exclaimed "the Bronco! That's what I really want!", not knowing I reserved one for her back in July of 2020. I'm sure something will come someday when this all gets straightened out. In the meantime, it has been all of you, here at Bronco6G and over at Bronco Nation that have helped me be patient. We also can't forget and hang all of this on Ford, it is a global supply issue impacting many other automotive brands. We swung through a Subaru and Honda lots on the way home and one had 4 new vehicles, the other had none:(This is us at "The Studio" in Gloucester after looking at the used Wrangler(that we don't really want). I'll go back there just because they were kind enough to let our Chocolate sit under the table while we ate:)
Ford Bronco Blue-Gate. Antimatter Blue-Gate. FB_IMG_1629678042276
Thanks again.

Is it getting dusty in here or is it just me? Thank you. This warmed my heart.

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been thinking about this for a while, because of how many people know my wife's story, how many people that aren't getting their Broncos as soon as they hoped. The ski area she works at has given me permission to drive the truck to the top of the mountain and then bring her for a chairlift ride to surprise her up there, with family and friends. It will be captured on video. It would be so amazing, so helpful to open the event to all Bronco6G and BN who wanted to show up, to see her get the truck. What an amazing way for Ford to promote the vehicle, do a little PR, and for a group of people so passionate about this vehicle to be a part of this. Yes this is me trying every single way I can imagine to get my wife her Bronco. I'd do almost anything Ford would want at this point to make this happen.

Last edited:

acs204

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB E550
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just finding out about this. This sucks. The black is not basically AMB. Navy/dark blue w/ the metallic was awesome. Nowhere near as pumped about the other color options

Reactions: sjp

Newusername

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F350, 17 GT350, 22 Bronco (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
AMB is a great Color, my wife’s Expedition looks amazing in it, it comes alive in the sun.

Ford Bronco Blue-Gate. Antimatter Blue-Gate. 9C57920A-28EE-4BCB-9FEA-75E02F239CDF