BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry!!!! I meant no harm, just was excited to see someone with my exact build and thought I’d use it while I wait? I can change it if it bothers you?
Lol, I was just kidding with you. It doesn't bother me at all. I will try to take the top off this weekend and get you some better glamour shots. Going off roading this weekend as well so hopefully I will have some good actions shots you can choose from too.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One year, 6857 miles, one SEMA show and several mods later...

Hard to believe but it has been one year since we took delivery of our get-it-now / Oops Bronco. Had the opportunity to be a SEMA build and be part of the Cooper tire display thanks to Todd at @Doetsch Off-Road . Added a few mods outside of that such as the @JcrOffroad tube doors, a home made softtop rack and a BroncBushing waiting to be installed. Relegated my Bronco to weekend warrior use as my daily commute is an 80mile round trip and I want to keep the miles off of it. Been off-roading it several times since and the manual with 37's eats the rocks for breakfast. Yes, I carry a couple of spare inner tie-rods with me just in case and even had to lend one out to fellow 6g'er in need. I am still enjoying every minute of driving it and the hot summer evening runs with the family for ice cream. My wife has since picked up her Velocity Blue BL (my namesake) and we are proud hers and his Bronco owners. I understand that their are several day1 res holders out there still waiting for their Bronco, and while I share your frustration and am also fed up with Ford's handling of the rollout, I am still going to spew the tired cliché of it is worth the wait. Cheers to all those who have taken delivery and hold fast to those who continue to wait.

1659723398724.png

1659723427082.png

1659723613982.png

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One year, 6857 miles, one SEMA show and several mods later...

Hard to believe but it has been one year since we took delivery of our get-it-now / Oops Bronco. Had the opportunity to be a SEMA build and be part of the Cooper tire display thanks to Todd at @Doetsch Off-Road . Added a few mods outside of that such as the @JcrOffroad tube doors, a home made softtop rack and a BroncBushing waiting to be installed. Relegated my Bronco to weekend warrior use as my daily commute is an 80mile round trip and I want to keep the miles off of it. Been off-roading it several times since and the manual with 37's eats the rocks for breakfast. Yes, I carry a couple of spare inner tie-rods with me just in case and even had to lend one out to fellow 6g'er in need. I am still enjoying every minute of driving it and the hot summer evening runs with the family for ice cream. My wife has since picked up her Velocity Blue BL (my namesake) and we are proud hers and his Bronco owners. I understand that their are several day1 res holders out there still waiting for their Bronco, and while I share your frustration and am also fed up with Ford's handling of the rollout, I am still going to spew the tired cliché of it is worth the wait. Cheers to all those who have taken delivery and hold fast to those who continue to wait.

1659723398724.png

1659723427082.png

1659723613982.png
I’m digging the soft top roof rack- how’d you build it

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m digging the soft top roof rack- how’d you build it
My brother owns a metal fab business so I have access to about any tool needed which made easy work out of it. For the rack I used 1.5"x.75" square tubing, however, version 2.0 will be made out of round tubing and allow the top to be opened with the rack installed.

Ford Bronco BlueBroncos Review of the Accidental Order “get-it-now” Cactus Gray Build PXL_20220624_221025491

Ford Bronco BlueBroncos Review of the Accidental Order “get-it-now” Cactus Gray Build PXL_20220624_222431832

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You could sell those. I’d buy one if I had a Bronco