Hadley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well this month just seems to be never ending with the excitement with the bronco :ROFLMAO: First the tie rod and now this…

Last night I was coming home with a friend and we got rear ended at a red light by a speeding beemer.

Luckily no major damage aside from the rear bumper, scratches on the muffler, and the trunk strut is broken but that’s it. Unfortunately can’t say the same for the girls bmw. Apparently she had just gotten it yesterday as a graduation present so I felt really bad for her:(

Pictures:
Ford Bronco BMW: 0 vs Bronco: 1 (rear end incident) 0330053D-15C5-4BC6-81CD-5A30430EE40B

Ford Bronco BMW: 0 vs Bronco: 1 (rear end incident) 37B9AE6B-FE30-4A0C-BCA4-CDB4437FA064

Ford Bronco BMW: 0 vs Bronco: 1 (rear end incident) 88D5A70E-FD02-47EA-B3D2-091118ABA863

Ford Bronco BMW: 0 vs Bronco: 1 (rear end incident) 47B7BFF0-0063-44D3-8D05-81B3F38547CD
Ford Bronco BMW: 0 vs Bronco: 1 (rear end incident) A38FD95D-CD0A-4C90-B0DC-5283DDDE0728
Ford Bronco BMW: 0 vs Bronco: 1 (rear end incident) EE577AC8-94C2-41B7-8BF2-5863CA173483
Sponsored

OP
OP
DaBroncstah

DaBroncstah

Black Diamond
First Name
Hadley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wonder, are you being sent messages, disguised?

anyway, looks like your black diamond only needs a new bumper and some TLC..........
lol yeah I’m just so glad no one was hurt and my bronc was okay (mostly) :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored
OP
OP
DaBroncstah

DaBroncstah

Black Diamond
First Name
Hadley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice job bumper and spare tire. With that much damage on the beemer, I wonder what would’ve happened if you a tow hitch (geez). Glad everyone’s ok.
yeah maybe the bumper and muffler would’ve been a little more spared with a tow hitch but oh well

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What are the chances of a plate-less BMW in your state having insurance for such horrific crimes against Broncos?

OP
OP
DaBroncstah

DaBroncstah

Black Diamond
First Name
Hadley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What are the chances of a plate-less BMW in your state having insurance for such horrific crimes against Broncos?
she had insurance thank the lord! I didnt actually notice she didn’t have plates (too much adrenaline I guess) :oops: thanks for pointing that out

The bronco lives once again!!

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow, that is impressive for the Bronco to hold up like that compared to the damage of the BMW...

Glad everyone is ok and hope you are done for awhile on Bronco related headaches!

Sponsored
OP
OP
DaBroncstah

DaBroncstah

Black Diamond
First Name
Hadley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow, that is impressive for the Bronco to hold up like that compared to the damage of the BMW...

Glad everyone is ok and hope you are done for awhile on Bronco related headaches!
im a proud momma! Hopefully this is it!!🤞

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife's car is a BMW 435 - they are great cars, but save weight by making the body panels about as thick as aluminum foil. I'm afraid to breathe to hard near the body panels on that thing. It's not surprising that a low speed impact crunched the front so badly.

Lot's of fun on windy roads though, but total crap off road :LOL:

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You have Cactus Gray/Cyber Orange chameleon paint? Lol from the BMW hazards signal reflection in the first pic.

Obligatory please get your tailgate looked at by a professional.

OP
OP
DaBroncstah

DaBroncstah

Black Diamond
First Name
Hadley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You have Cactus Gray/Cyber Orange chameleon paint? Lol from the BMW hazards signal reflection in the first pic.

Obligatory please get your tailgate looked at by a professional.
omg I just saw that!!! That’s so funny

I’m bringing it in as soon as I can!! :)
Sponsored