Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry this happened to you, @DaBroncstah. But if we're going to conjecture about the many unknowns, I'd like to offer the possibility that
  • the family has 10 kids
  • Dad works as a janitor and mom cleans homes
  • this gal is the first in the whole family to get into college and she did it by getting straight A's and a scholarship
  • Mom and Dad borrowed heavily for the downpayment on the dimmer and will take another job to make the monthly installments
  • girl was trying to figure out how to put on the headlights, or windshield wipers, or radio, or read some alert on the newfangled display screen--I'm still figuring out all Steamboat's screen features and sometimes I nearly veer into another lane when trying to get some feature to work
Hope you get your rig cherried out fast and completely!
Sponsored

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like the perfect opportunity to upgrade a bumper and axleback exhaust šŸ˜‚
If a girl (teen?) got a BMW as a graduation present, her parents can afford to take very good care of you! If you haven't filed an accident report yet, consider asking them to handle the repairs out-of-pocket to keep the incident off their family insurance rates. Then upgrade, upgrade, upgrade!

MaxtheMonster

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would have the frame checked that it didn't bent or other parts of the suspension.
Shock mounts, axle alignment, etc...

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond 4 Door 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
she had insurance thank the lord! I didnt actually notice she didnā€™t have plates (too much adrenaline I guess) :oops: thanks for pointing that out

The bronco lives once again!!
Since she got it the day before, she probably had a temp sticker in her window (although I didn't see one) or she was going so fast it blew off her license plate holder in the rear. And she couldn't get insurance if it wasn't registered, so you should be OK.

Farm8265

Badlands
First Name
STAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F 350 KING RANCH, 2017 VOLVO T90,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well this month just seems to be never ending with the excitement with the bronco :ROFLMAO: First the tie rod and now thisā€¦

Last night I was coming home with a friend and we got rear ended at a red light by a speeding beemer.

Luckily no major damage aside from the rear bumper, scratches on the muffler, and the trunk strut is broken but thatā€™s it. Unfortunately canā€™t say the same for the girls bmw. Apparently she had just gotten it yesterday as a graduation present so I felt really bad for her:(

Pictures:
0330053D-15C5-4BC6-81CD-5A30430EE40B.jpeg

37B9AE6B-FE30-4A0C-BCA4-CDB4437FA064.jpeg

88D5A70E-FD02-47EA-B3D2-091118ABA863.jpeg

47B7BFF0-0063-44D3-8D05-81B3F38547CD.jpeg
A38FD95D-CD0A-4C90-B0DC-5283DDDE0728.jpeg
EE577AC8-94C2-41B7-8BF2-5863CA173483.jpeg
Wow, that is impressive for the Bronco to hold up like that compared to the damage of the BMW...

Glad everyone is ok and hope you are done for awhile on Bronco related headaches!
Need to pull Spare tire in check the tailgate.
Sponsored