First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I know I am new here so sorry for stepping out. I have however been lurking for quite a while. I am seeing a lot of ideas/wants that are scattered amongst many different threads. If Ford is truly listening, let’s consolidate our ideas. What would you like to see available in the actual production launch (within reason)? If you agree with a posters idea, hit like and see what kind of #’s we can come up with.

Edit:

I am aware that some things are too late to change for the launch but it still might help out others down the road to get what they want.
Sponsored

Last edited:

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know I am new here so sorry for stepping out. I have however been lurking for quite a while. I am seeing a lot of ideas/wants that are scattered amongst many different threads. If Ford is truly listening, let’s consolidate our ideas. What would you like to see available in the actual production launch (within reason)? If you agree with a posters idea, hit like and see what kind of #’s we can come up with.
I would love to see the hard top included on the 4 door models, and a wireless charging pad added to the big bend and up, cooling seats would be ideal as well

C2C1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My desires would be for;

• Washable interior throughout the line up.
• Hard top included on 4-door.
• Black painted hard top available on lower trims.
• Wireless Charging on all but Base.
• Stand-alone availability of 12” screen.
• Mounting bar behind each front seat headrest of the same design as the dash one allowing mounting of an iPad for our kids in a sturdy manner.
• More information on how the late availability of Velocity Blue will affect reservations turned into orders. Also show off an official image of the color.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

M210 front axle and 4.70 gears optional on all models without having to get the squatch package.

Rusty Shackleford

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7 speed Sasquatch with tan and black leather seats!!

Sponsored

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No joke. If there isn’t rubber under the carpet mats, that’s a miss on something that could have been easily made standard.
Yes, rubberized flooring, carpet delete, and marine grade vinyl seats available in all trims.