Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've been pretty much out of the loop for several months except for an occasional check-in.

My dealer told me I would have to wait for the 22s if I want a BCT (Body-Colored Top). What he wasn't able to tell me is if it will be an available option across the board as far as the 2-door model goes and what colors will be available.

Has Ford confirmed the BCT will be available on any 2-dr model? I hate having to forgo my reservation order but I want the BCT.

Any info would be beneficial so I can make a decision on which way to go.
Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been pretty much out of the loop for several months except for an occasional check-in.

My dealer told me I would have to wait for the 22s if I want a BCT (Body-Colored Top). What he wasn't able to tell me is if it will be an available option across the board as far as the 2-door model goes and what colors will be available.

Has Ford confirmed the BCT will be available on any 2-dr model? I hate having to forgo my reservation order but I want the BCT.

Any info would be beneficial so I can make a decision on which way to go.
Form looking at build and price i believe it’s an option for all models. The build and price is known to be wrong though and none of this has been confirmed by ford. Mostly speculation at this point until at lease June when MY22 order banks open.

OP
OP
Husker

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Form looking at build and price i believe it’s an option for all models. The build and price is known to be wrong though and none of this has been confirmed by ford. Mostly speculation at this point until at lease June when MY22 order banks open.
I'll check the B&B, wasn't aware that option was available on it.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll check the B&B, wasn't aware that option was available on it.
My bad dude I thought I remembered seeing it on there I just checked it’s. Not there.

OP
OP
Husker

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's OK, I thought I was crazy for not seeing it...

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I do.not recall Ford announcing any MY22 options for body colored modular tops. The black modular top is a MY21 late availability item and the white modular top is a MY22 option only available on certain trims and those trims have not been disclosed.
Sponsored