dcaero

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone have a solid body shop recommendation? My Bronco arrives in Nov/Dec and looking to get the sasquatch fenders painted body color. Anything in the Boulder/Broomfield/Westminster area would be great. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

OP
OP
dcaero

dcaero

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I'm gonna take this as a no...haha

Lazarus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You might check out this place: Auto Sport Collision although its a bit south of where you are looking for (in Golden)

These guys did some work for me a few years back on my mustang. It took a decent about of hail damage. The work included body work, fender, hood, trunk deck replacement and paint work where needed. I also has them do some other work while they had it (a new nose clip that was previously damaged, and protective film) The sections they had to repaint matched up well with the rest of the car. My experience there was good, and they also have good reviews.

Good luck!

TMP

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Super Duty 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone have a solid body shop recommendation? My Bronco arrives in Nov/Dec and looking to get the sasquatch fenders painted body color. Anything in the Boulder/Broomfield/Westminster area would be great. Thanks in advance.
Are you buying an extra set of the paintable Outer Banks flares? My understanding is that the longevity of paint applied to the regular flares may not be very long…..

OP
OP
dcaero

dcaero

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You might check out this place: Auto Sport Collision although its a bit south of where you are looking for (in Golden)

These guys did some work for me a few years back on my mustang. It took a decent about of hail damage. The work included body work, fender, hood, trunk deck replacement and paint work where needed. I also has them do some other work while they had it (a new nose clip that was previously damaged, and protective film) The sections they had to repaint matched up well with the rest of the car. My experience there was good, and they also have good reviews.

Good luck!
Thank you!

Sponsored
OP
OP
dcaero

dcaero

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you buying an extra set of the paintable Outer Banks flares? My understanding is that the longevity of paint applied to the regular flares may not be very long…..
Still weighing my options. Wanted to find some places and get their professional recommendation. Build date is 11/8 so doing some background planning now.

Mustbeheresomewhere

Badlands
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chevrolet Silverado, 2022 Bronco Badlands 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have always had a really good experience with Ramsey auto body in Lakewood. Quick, honest, quality repairs!

OP
OP
dcaero

dcaero

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks