Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First setup I’ve seen like this. Gives some hope to high package folks wanting a winch. Plus some other goodies like spare tire delete.

https://www.bodyguardbumpers.com/bronco-products/

Ford Bronco Bodyguard Bumper for 2021 Bronco - front bumper with camera relocation and winch 6ACE485F-16D2-4602-B0BA-E08D23F18DC0
Ford Bronco Bodyguard Bumper for 2021 Bronco - front bumper with camera relocation and winch C195B6E2-6F32-4FE6-928F-864141E4D8D7

Added photos/notes by @Gangstead

The highlights:
  • The front and rear bumpers have the parking sensors on them
  • The front bumper has the front camera relocated so the 360° view isn't messed up by the winch. Hard to see in my low light picture but it's a little pump hanging on the bottom of the light bar.
  • This is the most stealthy winch mount I've seen.
  • They were still working on ideas for a front license plate mount
  • I forgot to take a pic of the rock sliders but they had the same silver bolt contrast with the black powder coat and stuck out more so they could function as steps

1630208278158-png.png

1630208297767-png.png

(sorry for this low quality picture, this was almost dusk so there was almost no light)

1630208316621-png.png

1630208333603-png.png
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Again - what Ford should have done…

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looks pretty good, still won't work with my Bronco with LUX package though. Also will screw up the 360 camera view a bit I'm sure. But if you don't have those things, this looks like a nice alternative. Like the built in lights too, I'd never put a light bar on top, but this is well integrated.
And yes, those side rails/steps look very interesting too. Glad to see the aftermarket starting to put stuff out!

OP
OP
bytheway

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m interested in some slider steps not only to help my kids get in & out, but they should help keep rocks and debris from hitting the bottoms of the doors.

Gangstead

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BD 4DR 7MT Soft
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was at a North Texas Bronco meetup tonight. About 16 Broncos, 8 new ones, 8 previous generations. The Bronco that stole the show was this one brought by Bodyguard (bodyguardbumpers.com)

The Bodyguard owners were there talking and handing out cards. I wasn't taking notes but here's the info I remember: This is a customer's Bronco (Badlands). It was brought to them with the grill already painted and the clear protectant film already installed. They fab'd the bumper, roof light bar, rock sliders (not pictured), rear bumper and spare tire delete. All of it is going to be listed on the website soon, I didn't ask about price.

The highlights:
  • The front and rear bumpers have the parking sensors on them
  • The front bumper has the front camera relocated so the 360° view isn't messed up by the winch. Hard to see in my low light picture but it's a little pump hanging on the bottom of the light bar.
  • This is the most stealthy winch mount I've seen.
  • They were still working on ideas for a front license plate mount
  • I forgot to take a pic of the rock sliders but they had the same silver bolt contrast with the black powder coat and stuck out more so they could function as steps

Ford Bronco Bodyguard Bumper for 2021 Bronco - front bumper with camera relocation and winch 1630208278158

Ford Bronco Bodyguard Bumper for 2021 Bronco - front bumper with camera relocation and winch 1630208297767

(sorry for this low quality picture, this was almost dusk so there was almost no light)

Ford Bronco Bodyguard Bumper for 2021 Bronco - front bumper with camera relocation and winch 1630208316621

Ford Bronco Bodyguard Bumper for 2021 Bronco - front bumper with camera relocation and winch 1630208333603

They've also posted this rig on their Instagram:
The forum software keeps turning the instagram link into a media tag and then that tag doesn't work. As of this posting it's the most recent post on the "bodyguardbumpers" instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/bodyguardbumpers/

Updated to resubmit the pictures and instagram link

Last edited:

Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Pictures don't seem to be working.

Gangstead

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BD 4DR 7MT Soft
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pictures don't seem to be working.
My pictures or the instagram one?

For some reason the forum turned the instagram link into a media tag and that renders with a warning and "visit instagram" link which does go to the right post.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My pictures or the instagram one?

For some reason the forum turned the instagram link into a media tag and that renders with a warning and "visit instagram" link which does go to the right post.
Nope the Instagram link is broken to.. and you pictures are MIA
Sponsored