First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I originally had a mean comment for you but decided to delete it... so now I gotta fill the space in here...

Move along everyone šŸ˜

Oh, and either extend bumper to outside of flares... or stop at edge of body... NOT in between like they are doing!
I didnā€™t even notice that! That does look weird, mostly what I like is the LED bull bar.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They must be very proud of the product. Or the owner of saving up for his Learjet.
That's just the cost of quality, made in America (in this case Texas) parts. I am sure there will be cheaper quality and less expensive import alternatives.

Mahin2021

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 TD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First setup Iā€™ve seen like this. Gives some hope to high package folks wanting a winch. Plus some other goodies like spare tire delete.

https://www.bodyguardbumpers.com/bronco-products/

6ACE485F-16D2-4602-B0BA-E08D23F18DC0.jpeg
C195B6E2-6F32-4FE6-928F-864141E4D8D7.jpeg

Added photos/notes by @Gangstead

The highlights:
  • The front and rear bumpers have the parking sensors on them
  • The front bumper has the front camera relocated so the 360Ā° view isn't messed up by the winch. Hard to see in my low light picture but it's a little pump hanging on the bottom of the light bar.
  • This is the most stealthy winch mount I've seen.
  • They were still working on ideas for a front license plate mount
  • I forgot to take a pic of the rock sliders but they had the same silver bolt contrast with the black powder coat and stuck out more so they could function as steps

1630208278158-png.png

1630208297767-png.png

(sorry for this low quality picture, this was almost dusk so there was almost no light)

1630208316621-png.png

1630208333603-png.png
I wonder how much approach and departure angle is lost. Also looking like the winch and lite bar would have been lower than the stock front camera mount. Are the rock sliders frame mounted ar body mounted? Can they hold to some serious rocks šŸŖØ?

Sponsored

peta8368

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That would be an excellent front bumper without the built in light bar. Then you would not have to move the front facing camera, but still end up with a very sleek winch solution. The back bumper looks good too.
I thought that initially, but then I realized that without the bull bar, the space holding the winch is going to stick out like a crazy overbite.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So happy someone is working to move the camera. Like the idea but a little to radical for my taste. Soften the lines a bit and maybe.
95975EC0-266D-4AD6-A3DB-83316BD13656.gif
Hopefully, all of those contrasting bolts are just mockup. They should color match IMO.

#Broncolife

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the painted grille and mirrors.

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm apparently in the very unpopular group of loving a rear tire delete. I just want that plate to color match either the fenders/top or the paint of the vehicle and I'm all in.

I just like the boxy look of the originals. Delete the tire and give me square fenders and I'm happy.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought that initially, but then I realized that without the bull bar, the space holding the winch is going to stick out like a crazy overbite.
You might be right on the overbite. I would like to see a side view to confirm your thoughts.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like to see some photos and video of the camera views after the relocate. Curious how much it screws up the tire path overlays. Hopefully someone comes up with a means of recalibrating the cameras (and the ACC radar) so we can get even more options without having to sacrifice existing features.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ā€˜75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I donā€™t have a problem with the spare tire delete. Looks pretty good actually as long as you have a plan. Just wish Ford didnā€™t put that wire pass-thru right there. Not sure why they couldnā€™t have put it in the middle along with the vent, and hide it under the spare mount.
Ford Bronco Bodyguard Bumper for 2021 Bronco - front bumper with camera relocation and winch B1016DFD-3374-4152-929F-F16FFAB85989

I'm apparently in the very unpopular group of loving a rear tire delete. I just want that plate to color match either the fenders/top or the paint of the vehicle and I'm all in.

I just like the boxy look of the originals. Delete the tire and give me square fenders and I'm happy.
Sponsored