Sponsored

Book Mark Promised Ford Pass and Rodeo For Bronco Purchase.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just wanted to have a point to go back too before I forgot all the stuff they had promised us before it came too long to remember.

The ones who have been waiting for their Bronco will get another 20,000 points. That's worth an extra $100, according to Ford, making the full 62,000 points worth $300.

Links to articles.
Ford Bronco Reservation Holders Will Receive FordPass Rewards Points (fordauthority.com)

Bronco Buyers Get $300 Worth Of FordPass Rewards Points To Make Up For Production Delay | Carscoops

Ford Offering 62,000 FordPass Reward Points for Bronco Delivery Delays - Ford-Trucks.com (ford-trucks.com)

Ford Pass Rewards | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

Also. Haven't heard anything about this in a while. I'm sure after the Bronco's start rolling out we wont be able to get away from it.

Bronco Off-Roadeo | Off-Road Outdoor Adventure Playground
Sponsored

OP
OP
FATHORSE

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I saw someone asking about ford Pass Points and started digging for this. Was there another promise made for more points that i do not have listed here. Always good to keep a record and link to media.
Thanks.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw someone asking about ford Pass Points and started digging for this. Was there another promise made for more points that i do not have listed here. Always good to keep a record and link to media.
Thanks.
Thank you for creating this thread. Aside from the 200K points for those who originally had a Mod top or dual tops before March 19th, some people have apparently gotten 200K points when they never had either of those options on their build. At least two people on the forum have gotten the 200K points, not associated with Mod top/dual tops.

However, someone with an early res identical or very similar build didn't get the points. Seems like a bit of a mystery. If some folks got it without ever having those options, everyone should get it. Are you listening @Ford Motor Company ? Keep the tchotchkes, give us our Broncos and points!

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am hoping for the 200k in points that is how I am getting the options that I want after my 22 delivery.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wasn't there also points issued to customers who attended the dealer events?

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should be a disclaimer on your OP that Canadian’s likely get sweet f*** all from Ford. Some/all of those promises likely don’t apply to us.

Might limit some confusion. Some.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I believe that was only like 10K points and it was only for specific dealer events that Ford sponsored, not every Bronco dealer event. Some people have 262K points in their Ford Pass account after taking delivery.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good idea to make a bookmark. Ford has promised me more than that little 18 year old redhead girl promised me back in the day. BTW, those promises never came to fruition either. :)

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Received the 42k after taking delivery. Is the additional 20k sent separately?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Received the 42k after taking delivery. Is the additional 20k sent separately?
From what I've been reading here there are some points your dealer has to submit. IDK if that's true for this situation though. When I bought my Ranger I had to call the FordPass phone number to get them added. Somewhere along the line the Ranger info was not correct. They quickly took care of the problem, and my points showed up.

Sponsored

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

From what I've been reading here there are some points your dealer has to submit. IDK if that's true for this situation though. When I bought my Ranger I had to call the FordPass phone number to get them added. Somewhere along the line the Ranger info was not correct. They quickly took care of the problem, and my points showed up.
Gotcha, Ill reach out to the FP phone number and see if they know what happened.

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At least two people on the forum have gotten the 200K points, not associated with Mod top/dual tops.
Make that three.

However, someone with an early res identical or very similar build didn't get the points. Seems like a bit of a mystery.
That person either didn’t get the 220k email last month or maybe they aren’t being persistent enough.

Some people have 262K points in their Ford Pass account after taking delivery.
I had 273k points, all from Bronco, until I picked up about $800 of accessories yesterday for free, still have enough points for the ARB compressor (getting today) and a few oil changes.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I would have to go back and look we were supposed to get points for the super cell east event. Just looked at my point history and a big nope.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs