Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here's how I'm using Aux 6: https://www.boomblasters.com/product/horse-sounds-car-horn/

Very easy install, there is even a bracket on the front of the battery that serves as a great mounting point.
I simply zip tied it on there, ran the red wire to the battery, black wire to a negative terminal on the body, and the yellow actuation wire to the yellow/orange aux 6 wire. Now everytime I toggle the switch, unsuspecting wranglers get this (Sorry for the shaky video):

Ford Bronco Boom Blaster Horn Installed! This Bronco Sounds Like a Bronco fyt8

If its not a fire spewing turret mounted flame thrower, people are going to knock ya.
I think its hilarious and different. I just wish if I had one it'd sing the canyonero song from the simpsons.

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No offense: *Is deliberately offensive calling something garbage*

It's not for me, either, but I'm not going to trash the guy. I had a friend whose grandfather had about 50 different horn sounds. It was kind of hilarious. Definitely not garbage.
Ya I probably could have worded that a little better, I was afraid it could come off as a little harsh, but it was meant to be half funny. The OP took it well enough and I did further say it was understandable given the 6 buttons.

It was an opinion about the accessory, I wasn't calling the OP garbage or anything like that. I think starting with "no offense" IS often miss-used, like if would have said: "No offense, I think you're dumb for putting that on your FE." THAT is deliberately and directly offensive, and not acceptable at all.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AbeFroman

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OP
OP
AbeFroman

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If its not a fire spewing turret mounted flame thrower, people are going to knock ya.
I think its hilarious and different. I just wish if I had one it'd sing the canyonero song from the simpsons.
Then you will love this....

My real plate...

Ford Bronco Boom Blaster Horn Installed! This Bronco Sounds Like a Bronco IMG_3319

OP
OP
AbeFroman

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ya I probably could have worded that a little better, I was afraid it could come off as a little harsh, but it was meant to be half funny. The OP took it well enough and I did further say it was understandable given the 6 buttons.

It was an opinion about the accessory, I wasn't calling the OP garbage or anything like that. I think starting with "no offense" IS often miss-used, like if would have said: "No offense, I think you're dumb for putting that on your FE." THAT is deliberately and directly offensive, and not acceptable at all.
No offense taken. Not everywhere needs to be safe space, especially an internet forum.

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here's how I'm using Aux 6: https://www.boomblasters.com/product/horse-sounds-car-horn/

Very easy install, there is even a bracket on the front of the battery that serves as a great mounting point.
I simply zip tied it on there, ran the red wire to the battery, black wire to a negative terminal on the body, and the yellow actuation wire to the yellow/orange aux 6 wire. Now everytime I toggle the switch, unsuspecting wranglers get this (Sorry for the shaky video):

Ford Bronco Boom Blaster Horn Installed! This Bronco Sounds Like a Bronco IMG_3319

I was planning the same thing. Thanks for the install pics.

Sponsored

BroncoBurgerWithCheese

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond; Jeep Grand Chero; BMW X5M
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I put a Boomblaster General Lee horn on my golf cart, I hit that thing all the damn time. I've been debating putting one on the Bronco though it obviously doesn't really fit. But if it is that easy to wire to the Aux switches I may have to anyway.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay, sorry I said something. It's hard to read tone on the internet. Can we all be friends?