Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ha! That made me laugh out loud! Thanks for posting!

Definitely get a ring connector and an inline fuse...the site does not say Amp usage for the horn but 20 Watt ouput but I dont think that is the same as wattage draw. I would put in a 5 amp fuse to start or ask the company what the amp draw is. Also, just food for thought I would NEVER connect anything to the battery without an inline fuse.

I am sure everyone has their own philosophy but I try to leave a 20% cushion on the rated aux switch for example switch rated at 20 amps I would not put a draw of over 15-16 on...once I hit that 80% rating I add in a relay. I know on the Raptors guys were going right up to say 20 amps on a 20 amp switch on popping the fuses when turning on LED lights...the surge was too much at initial startup of the light.

Cencal Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have one of those ready to install. I think it's hilarious. I can see myself rolling up to another Bronco and hitting that horn.

Nice feedback about the OP's wiring. I think we can all help each other.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like a good time at a car show vs. bystanders who happen to walk by the front.
it will be funny the first half dozen times. Then you’ll tire of it.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Boom Blaster Horn Installed! This Bronco Sounds Like a Bronco MMan

Sponsored

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Oh lord god no lol

RockSkipper

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 Crew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Aux switches need to be prioritized for more useful options...like oil slick, smoke, rockets and machine guns...just sayin'

Ford Bronco Boom Blaster Horn Installed! This Bronco Sounds Like a Bronco 1629305353949

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's how I'm using Aux 6: https://www.boomblasters.com/product/horse-sounds-car-horn/

Very easy install, there is even a bracket on the front of the battery that serves as a great mounting point.

I simply zip tied it on there, ran the red wire to the battery, black wire to a negative terminal on the body, and the yellow actuation wire to the yellow/orange aux 6 wire. Now everytime I toggle the switch, unsuspecting wranglers get this (Sorry for the shaky video):
I played a clip of that horn (or a similar one) last year for my wife and got the eye roll. :rolleyes: It's silly, and I certainly wouldn't replace the stock horn, but I'm still tempted. 😄 Plus, the horn I saw was programmable, so I could use other horse sounds as well. I'm sure she'd be thrilled with that.💀

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh geez, now you just need a duck call blow off valve and you'll be all set you wild animal.

Sounds nothing like a duck. Either a kid screaming or a dying animal.

Maybe one of these as well.

Last edited:

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here's how I'm using Aux 6: https://www.boomblasters.com/product/horse-sounds-car-horn/

Very easy install, there is even a bracket on the front of the battery that serves as a great mounting point.

I simply zip tied it on there, ran the red wire to the battery, black wire to a negative terminal on the body, and the yellow actuation wire to the yellow/orange aux 6 wire. Now everytime I toggle the switch, unsuspecting wranglers get this (Sorry for the shaky video):

Ford Bronco Boom Blaster Horn Installed! This Bronco Sounds Like a Bronco 1629305353949

Who needs a winch when you got that thing?!:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored
OP
OP
AbeFroman

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@Thed - Have I redeemed myself? Let me know if you see anything I missed. I went with a 5 amp fuse on the inline, I cant imagine this thing getting anywhere near that.
Thanks again for the advice!
Ford Bronco Boom Blaster Horn Installed! This Bronco Sounds Like a Bronco IMG_3410

Ford Bronco Boom Blaster Horn Installed! This Bronco Sounds Like a Bronco IMG_3411

Ford Bronco Boom Blaster Horn Installed! This Bronco Sounds Like a Bronco IMG_3403

Ford Bronco Boom Blaster Horn Installed! This Bronco Sounds Like a Bronco IMG_3405

Ford Bronco Boom Blaster Horn Installed! This Bronco Sounds Like a Bronco IMG_3414

Ford Bronco Boom Blaster Horn Installed! This Bronco Sounds Like a Bronco IMG_3421 2

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I played a clip of that horn (or a similar one) last year for my wife and got the eye roll. :rolleyes: It's silly, and I certainly wouldn't replace the stock horn, but I'm still tempted. 😄 Plus, the horn I saw was programmable, so I could use other horse sounds as well. I'm sure she'd be thrilled with that.💀
You seriously need to just install it. Let it age a little like fermenting. Maybe 4 to 6 months. Then tell her to flip aux 6, I need aux 6 switch flipped now!!!. I suggest at the most innapropriate time.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Thed - Have I redeemed myself? Let me know if you see anything I missed. I went with a 5 amp fuse on the inline, I cant imagine this thing getting anywhere near that.
Thanks again for the advice!
Ford Bronco Boom Blaster Horn Installed! This Bronco Sounds Like a Bronco IMG_3421 2

THAT'S how you do it!

Nodrama43

Badlands
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nunya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
#JCWhitneyfanboyclublifer