Sponsored

Boomba Racing Ford Bronco 2.3 Ecoboost Throttle Body Spacer!

Boomba Racing

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Boomba Racing
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Made from premium billet aluminum, Boomba Racing is excited to announce our Throttle Body Spacers for 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.3L Ecoboost.

This spacer adds volume to your intake plenum. This has been shown to aide in cylinder filling at lower RPM, smooth out throttle response, build boost sooner, and lengthen the effective wave pulse of the intake charge.

Click here to check the product!

Ford Bronco Boomba Racing Ford Bronco 2.3 Ecoboost Throttle Body Spacer! Ford_EcoBoost_2.3L_TB_Flyer

The spacer also includes a 1/8" NPT port that can be used for a variety of purposes. It ships with a plug in the port for those not wanting to use it.

-Fits both the Manual as well as Automatic Transmission Equipped Vehicles.

-All hardware is included (corrosion resistant)

-Smooths air entering the throttle

-Does not require a re-tune

-Greatly increases throttle response

-Improves MPG

-Build boost earlier

-Available in blue, red, black, and natural finish
Sponsored

Last edited:

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d get it anyway, but I agree with Nixon above

Sponsored

JJBadlands

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool. Considering this spacer. Thanks Boom.

I currently have the boomba bov adapter for 2.3 MT. Zero issues, super quick/easy install. Nice product. Only thing I wish it came with the upgraded bolts vs screws.

Moving on. I remember installing an airaid throttlebody spacer on my old '00 Durango R/T AWD. Great vehicle minus tie rods and the tranny after 50k miles. I knew nothing about the throttle spacer product at the time over 20 years ago. I already installed a custom exhaust, custom CAI, Mopar chip, and Headers + few other small things into the Magnum 5.9 V8. From 0-60 it Moved! IMO it was actually the first fast/grippy SUV minus the rambo lambo and GMC Typhoon. It was also the original version of Jeeps SRT...which I also had a N/A Gen1 SRT Jeep AND novi centrifugal supercharged it myself.

So I installed the throttle spacer on the Durango. To my surprise it actually made a noticable difference in torque, power and throttle response. Especially when mixed with my other mods. It was the cherry on top. Even the whistle it made sounded almost like a blower haha. I really enjoyed it and after that mod my N/A build was complete.

The only thing I wonder is if a newer drive-by-wire vehicle i.e. 6G bronco would be any different. Hopefully not. Also wonder if my Durango experience with Airaid spacer was enhanced by the powerful V8 vs a 4Cyl.

Looking forward to hearing other member experiences after installing it on the bronco.

Last edited:

Direwild

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cool. Considering this spacer. Thanks Boom.

I currently have the boomba bov adapter for 2.3 MT. Zero issues, super quick/easy install. Nice product. Only thing I wish it came with the upgraded bolts vs screws.

Moving on. I remember installing an airaid throttlebody spacer on my old '00 Durango R/T AWD. Great vehicle minus tie rods and the tranny after 50k miles. I knew nothing about the throttle spacer product at the time over 20 years ago. I already installed a custom exhaust, custom CAI, Mopar chip, and Headers + few other small things into the Magnum 5.9 V8. From 0-60 it Moved! IMO it was actually the first fast/grippy SUV minus the rambo lambo and GMC Typhoon. It was also the original version of Jeeps SRT...which I also had a N/A Gen1 SRT Jeep AND novi centrifugal supercharged it myself.

So I installed the throttle spacer on the Durango. To my surprise it actually made a noticable difference in torque, power and throttle response. Especially when mixed with my other mods. It was the cherry on top. Even the whistle it made sounded almost like a blower haha. I really enjoyed it and after that mod my N/A build was complete.

The only thing I wonder is if a newer drive-by-wire vehicle i.e. 6G bronco would be any different. Hopefully not. Also wonder if my Durango experience with Airaid spacer was enhanced by the powerful V8 vs a 4Cyl.

Looking forward to hearing other member experiences after installing it on the bronco.
yeah i bought this day 1. had a lot of issues with install sadly. i dont know for the life of me why they gave us long bolts instead of short ones so we didnt have to cut down the factory ones. doing that kinda messed up the plastic threading. its on there but not to my liking. i should have just gone to the hardware store and got some shorter ones but that should have been boombas job. only noticed maybe a slight improvement in throttle.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Snake oil... Now for meth injection or nitrous that 1/8 npt port is awesome.
Meth injection before the compressor is nearly worthless. intake volume ahead of the compressor again doesn't provide significant value. If you benefit from more volume there, that means you have a restriction ahead of that and should deal with that.

Turbo and supercharged vehicles benefit from increased intake manifold size as it stabilizes the cylinder pressure with dynamic load changes. (i.e. you see 18psi at your boost gauge, then 18psi is in the cylinder) But that space needs to be adjacent to the back of the valves.

Meth injection helps to reduce charge air temperatures and increase octane. You will get a greater delta change on the back side of the compressors as compressing the air generates increased temperatures.

Where I've seen these plates work well is in smoothing flow through the intake which depending on the sensors there can improve engine operation (say maf sensor). This depends on the vehicle. The port can be used to mount a vacuum gauge to monitor intake piping, and air filter efficiency. Say adding a K&N filter you should see a change in vacuum at that point.

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Boomba Racing
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We have plenty of all colors in stock available. The Throttle Body spacer helps get a crisper throttle response. Many of our customers have been using our spacers for years and have nothing but positive feedback on them.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MistaGavin

Base