Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Still a work in progress... But making progress!
So far just the input/output panel finished...
Next up is the 1000W inverter, dual input charge controller, battery disconnect switch and 50Ah lithium Battery install... (all of which will go underneath my slide out except the battery)
Ford Bronco Boondocking power project. 12V/USB/120VAC AUX power for the Bad Mule 20220625_124222
Ford Bronco Boondocking power project. 12V/USB/120VAC AUX power for the Bad Mule 20220625_124736
Ford Bronco Boondocking power project. 12V/USB/120VAC AUX power for the Bad Mule 20220625_174800
Sponsored

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Reels are gone... Waiting for some 2.4 Ohm resistors to show up to trick the restraint module into thinking they're still there...
Wiring is all in place, invertor mounted... Waiting on dual input charge controller and battery.

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
I dig it!

Do you mind sharing links to what all you purchased once you are all wrapped up?
Yeah, for sure... Some of the Amazon cabling ended up being shitty aluminum conductors, despite saying they were copper.
For the actual components, the wiring that comes with it is sufficient... And fused. (I prefer fusing next to the source to better protect the conductor)
Besides the USB plugs, everything else is solar related. lm using a MC4 to SAE connector so I can have a SAE input plug on my panel for a simple solar panel connection. Everything else is used to connect to my battery or charge controller.
What isn't listed is some 10AWG wire connected to the truck battery. My dual input charge controller will charge my AUX battery when I'm driving and the controller will keep the truck battery charged when I'm parked with solar (as well as my AUX battery)
Ford Bronco Boondocking power project. 12V/USB/120VAC AUX power for the Bad Mule Screenshot_20220628-201225_Amazon Shoppin

The charge controller I'm still waiting for is this Renogy
Ford Bronco Boondocking power project. 12V/USB/120VAC AUX power for the Bad Mule Screenshot_20220628-202137_Edge
Sponsored