First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wonder how many people cancel their order once they get down To the order process and see the final $$ cost for their bronco. It’s one thing to read the price in the internet. It’s another thing to sign papers and hand over a deposit, especially if the deposit is going to be non refundable.

5 months time between register to placing the order is a lot of time for job/personal finances situation to change.
Sponsored

C2C1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m to the tired and meh phase. Really only tempted to check in to see if a full photo of a Velocity Blue model has popped up or if the B&P is live.

Hard to know which way to go until B&P is here and feels like I’ve already considered and contemplate as much as one can given what we have. It’s started to lure me to looking at trucks again as possibly being a better buy.

Will see what Ford decides to release and when to see if it’s enough to rekindle that fire.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'll get interested again when there is a build and price.

I'll get excited when my dealer calls and says I can order my reservation.

I am never going to be 'excited' over speculation. For fooks sake, we can't get real color examples, they made dozens of them at least, they couldnt say, you know, let's paint a few of each color.

And I am group B....but no alternatives. If I can get a Bronco in 2021, great, if not, I keep slumming in in my current ride, which I am keeping anyway.

If the dealer calls me in October of 21 to place an order for a 2021, I'll ask them what's the discount below invoice to buy last years model year. Ford must know this is a weak spot, if they don't, there, I just said it.

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The delays and lack of concrete builds and pricing has changed my model several times. I reserved a BD then started thinking "hmm, after a few options I'm almost to WT might as well order that" and "upgrade to high package as well". Now I'm considering Base 4 door+squatch +2.7+hardtop. I can live with the standard package. Rapid Red, Antimatter and Carbonized are all good colors. These delays are going to cost Ford 10K on my build.

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've been interested for 3 years now. As we get closer and closer, I just get more and more excited. Just this week, my wife started asking me questions about "this vehicle" and "why this Bronco" and it's been great fuel to re-fire my passion for this thing. She is now on board (although still desires a resto-mod D90) and we're just patiently waiting B&P like everyone else.

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m fading But still hanging in there. I reserved a 4door BL but $53k OTD for a 4cyl(want manual) is hard to justify. Been back and forth with a bunch of models and configurations but no manual v6, no squatch manual and no base 4 door manual has me questioning how badly I want this. V6 manual, preferably with squatch would be a done deal. Bronco is a toy and not a daily and for the money there are so many options.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Blasphemers!
Ha Ha, JK.
I am still super excited. I now look at the waiting for B&P, info, ordering, etc. as a giant Intel puzzle.
What can I figure out with available resources (our Forum being the numero uno option).
I make trips to different local a Ford dealerships to view available colors (Iconic, Rapid, Race, Oxford) in different lighting and weather conditions.
I have read everything I can find on Direct Injection vs Dual injection.
I look at School buses, Tonka Toy Trucks, and local HWY dept. trucks in different lighting.
I study the threads about option availability, survey pricing, etc.
It lets me be a better educated buyer, keeps my enthusiasm alive, and passes the waiting time.
Off to research pros/cons of “Pizza Cutters” vs wide...
Let The Games Begin!

buckthis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, Ford Focus, Buick Enclave, Toyota CH
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wonder how many people cancel their order once they get down To the order process and see the final $$ cost for their bronco. It’s one thing to read the price in the internet. It’s another thing to sign papers and hand over a deposit, especially if the deposit is going to be non refundable.

5 months time between register to placing the order is a lot of time for job/personal finances situation to change.
I’d be surprised if dealers require a deposit. Wouldn’t be smart on their part. If you order and back out at delivery then won’t they have one on the lot to show and sell way before expected?

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I guess I’m solidly in group A - still excited, don’t see anything else that I’d like to buy, and kind of can’t believe I’m keen to buy a new vehicle, let alone in the first model year.

Was chatting with a friend & it occurred to us that maybe Ford is trying to switch to a more Toyota-like model of new car buying? Toyota tries hard to only build what customers order and tries to avoid having to build dealer stock. When I think about a plant capacity being maxxed out for a year in advance it makes me think Ford is trying to move towards that manufacturing model. It does seem like something that is hard to do.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a base reserved, but the extra time to save money has me looking at the black diamond now so it's worth it to wait a little longer.

Sponsored

quattroa4m

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey all.

Just curious, with all of the info bright and early (not as early as some, @North7 et al), has the "fun" and "frivolity" kind of died for you because there is only speculation right now?

Obviously it has a bit for me.

Curious if anyone else is afflicted.
Overall, still pumped, A+ rating for Ford actually following through on the development of the Bronco. They've done a masterful job with the trim levels...there's something for 99% of the buyers out there.

The worry is that Ford can still screw this up.

The bean counters at Ford have to be salivating at the estimated number of early orders. You have got to figure that they are screwing with package pricing, eliminating items that were to be standalone and/or charging stupid money for remaining standalone options.

If the numbers from the survey prove to be wildly inaccurate when the configurator goes live, oh well it was fun while it lasted.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny reading the people replying they are 'over it' yet they are in this thread...odd. Still just as happy to wait to get as I always was, but glad to see some folks leaving the line. Shortens it for the rest of us ;)

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny reading the people replying they are 'over it' yet they are in this thread...odd. Still just as happy to wait to get as I always was, but glad to see some folks leaving the line. Shortens it for the rest of us ;)
This is how i feel:

Ford Bronco Bored?  Tired?  Over it? Interest waning? 1599495053667

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm still interested just waiting on the build/price.

Seralan

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 2500HD, Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Knowing the 4XE wrangler will be out maybe by the time we can place an order, and seeing raptors being marked down is starting to take a toll on my conviction.
Sponsored