First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Chevelle
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
do you need to have the vehicle re-aligned once installing the spacers?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
do you need to have the vehicle re-aligned once installing the spacers?

That is an excellent question!

Nope you won't require an alignment after installing the spacers since you're not making any drastic changes to the suspension. If you end up going REALLY wide it wouldn't hurt to have the alignment check out, but you won't need that with our available sizes

-Nick

Mannym5

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD, 2016 BMW M2, 2001 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just a heads up, 1in will not fit on oem black diamond steelie wheels without trimming studs. Fronts almost fit, rears need probably 1/4in of trimming. I’m going to be swapping out for 1.4in since I do not want to trim.

Ford Bronco Borne Off-Road Wheel Spacers 183D24C9-9EB2-463F-81F0-13BA3BF7D457

Ford Bronco Borne Off-Road Wheel Spacers 7CD5A8B0-1662-464C-9331-434AA14BFCD5

Scotty_A51

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
going to order today I believe. What’s she lead time for the 1.4” in black or blue ? No matter the color. And any coupon codes ?

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why do you run spacers on your Broncos? Are you trying to get more "poke"?
I've always wanted my tires inside the wheel wells....whether I'm off-road or on the highway.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
going to order today I believe. What’s she lead time for the 1.4” in black or blue ? No matter the color. And any coupon codes ?
Great questions! At this time we don't have a coupon code running for these

Right now we are currently out of stock on the 1.4" size, but have more coming! We're looking at a restocking date closer to the fall. We do have plenty of the 2" spacers in stock though if you wanted to go for the larger size

Why do you run spacers on your Broncos? Are you trying to get more "poke"?
I've always wanted my tires inside the wheel wells....whether I'm off-road or on the highway.
There's plenty of reason to run spacers, and one of which is for aesthetics for sure. A lot of folks like having a more flush or poked wheel fitment for the more aggressive look, but everyone's taste is different!

Some other reasons for adding spacers to your setup on an off-roader are to help fit larger tire sizes, or picking up some slack in the offset for aftermarket wheels

-Nick

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great questions! At this time we don't have a coupon code running for these

Right now we are currently out of stock on the 1.4" size, but have more coming! We're looking at a restocking date closer to the fall. We do have plenty of the 2" spacers in stock though if you wanted to go for the larger size

There's plenty of reason to run spacers, and one of which is for aesthetics for sure. A lot of folks like having a more flush or poked wheel fitment for the more aggressive look, but everyone's taste is different!

Some other reasons for adding spacers to your setup on an off-roader are to help fit larger tire sizes, or picking up some slack in the offset for aftermarket wheels

-Nick
Cool.....thanks for the explanation. I didn't know.
Been off-roading for 50+ years and just didn't understand the practical asset of the spacers. Through the years I've seen and heard horror stories regarding spacers. I guess practical really doesn't have to figure in the equation.
Thanks!

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool.....thanks for the explanation. I didn't know.
Been off-roading for 50+ years and just didn't understand the practical asset of the spacers. Through the years I've seen and heard horror stories regarding spacers. I guess practical really doesn't have to figure in the equation.
Thanks!
Absolutely, happy to help!

We also heard a lot of these horror stories too, which is why we opted for the tougher forged aluminum and class 12.9 steel studs to prevent our's from becoming one of those same stories

-Nick

Last edited:

TheSSBoz

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In the first post of this thread you are showing the 2 inch spacer on the factory badlands wheel.

Does the 1 inch spacer work on that non sas badlands wheel without cutting studs? You mention alloy wheel further down but just confirming that is the wheel you are referring to...

I am interested in the spacer but not interested in trimming studs.... :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the first post of this thread you are showing the 2 inch spacer on the factory badlands wheel.

Does the 1 inch spacer work on that non sas badlands wheel without cutting studs? You mention alloy wheel further down but just confirming that is the wheel you are referring to...

I am interested in the spacer but not interested in trimming studs.... :ROFLMAO:
Yep, I was referring to the alloys on our non-sasquatch Badlands. These wheels have some extra space for the studs to slot into, so no trimming is necessary. The clearance is pretty tight with the steel wheels, however, so those would need a minor trim

-Nick

Sponsored

TheSSBoz

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep, I was referring to the alloys on our non-sasquatch Badlands. These wheels have some extra space for the studs to slot into, so no trimming is necessary. The clearance is pretty tight with the steel wheels, however, so those would need a minor trim

-Nick
Ok thanks for the info, I have that same non sas badlands wheel and will look to get the 1 or 1.2 inch spacers...

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just ordered a set of 1.2's. Do you guys recommend any blue loctite on install? Thanks

Edit: seems the 1.2's are back ordered. @Mishimoto do you guys have the 1.4's in stock? If so, i'll swap over to that as there's little difference between the two. Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just ordered a set of 1.2's. Do you guys recommend any blue loctite on install? Thanks

Edit: seems the 1.2's are back ordered. @Mishimoto do you guys have the 1.4's in stock? If so, i'll swap over to that as there's little difference between the two. Thanks!
We found that the loctite isn't necessary for a safe install, but it's recommended for extra security

Right now we're unfortunately currently out of stock on all size and color options for the Bronco fitment and our current restock ETA is late fall of this year. That said we are working on some ways to get these back in stock quicker since these have been a popular upgrade for the Broncos.

I'll be sure to keep you posted if our ETA changes!

Thanks,
Nick

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We found that the loctite isn't necessary for a safe install, but it's recommended for extra security

Right now we're unfortunately currently out of stock on all size and color options for the Bronco fitment and our current restock ETA is late fall of this year. That said we are working on some ways to get these back in stock quicker since these have been a popular upgrade for the Broncos.

I'll be sure to keep you posted if our ETA changes!

Thanks,
Nick
Oh damn, late fall....Gotcha. Definitely don't want to do some cheapo's off amazon. I guess i'll wait it out for the moment. Thanks for the update Nick

DenNut

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like 1.2” would turn the SAS OEM wheels into the equivalent of a zero offset wheel. From this thread, sounds like no stud trimming is required. However, I’d rather get the 1” version instead and keep them tucked a little. will that still work? Anything available right now?
Sponsored