First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn't expect a delivery by now, although I reserved early, I cancelled due to a crisis of confidence in Ford's ability to execute. I don't really expect to get one before the end of 2021, despite ordering a soft-top from the get go. But I did expect to have a pretty good ETA on delivery within a few month after putting down a deposit for my order. Tanks for the letter and sticker, but please give me a realistic, honest 2-month window of when I can expect delivery. Waiting isn't nearly as bad when you have a good idea of when the wait will be over. This blows.
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I didn't expect a delivery by now, although I reserved early, I cancelled due to a crisis of confidence in Ford's ability to execute. I don't really expect to get one before the end of 2021, despite ordering a soft-top from the get go. But I did expect to have a pretty good ETA on delivery within a few month after putting down a deposit for my order. Tanks for the letter and sticker, but please give me a realistic, honest 2-month window of when I can expect delivery. Waiting isn't nearly as bad when you have a good idea of when the wait will be over. This blows.
So you cancelled?

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The process has been a shit show but I'm holding out for my original MIC w/ tow package build and keeping my MSRP pricing. As an early 7/14 reservation I figured I'd be getting a 21MY as well but it ain't looking good. I'm gonna wait impatiently for exactly what I want.

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hear you, feel the same way. Got that package today too.

Wondering if it means anything in terms of getting delivery this year. I thought they were only going to early res FEs. I ordered a basesquatch that was not at all close to being early (although my dealer said he’d put me on the priority list).

Last edited:

Pibblemobile

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 XLT 302A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not going to lie but I don’t feel bad for you. I feel for the good people the industry has lost due to the pandemic and parts shortage that made vehicles nearly non existent. I feel bad for Commercial customers who have been waiting since October with no build date. All of this is costing a lot of people their livelihood and I will side with them every time.

Sponsored
OP
OP
awall422

awall422

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not going to lie but I don’t feel bad for you. I feel for the good people the industry has lost due to the pandemic and parts shortage that made vehicles nearly non existent. I feel bad for Commercial customers who have been waiting since October with no build date. All of this is costing a lot of people their livelihood and I will side with them every time.
ok, duly noted. wasn't aware this an us or them situation where you can't be frustrated but still feel badly for people who lost jobs.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Empathy is not a zero sum endeavor, you don't have to try elevating your self-image by limiting yours by taking sides (hint: there are no sides) and mocking another human being. It doesn't make you look more righteous, just more petty

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This guy is awesome at parties
Ford Bronco Bottom line for me X8DpZvhM2d4EunJSid

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Commercial customers?

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Right on cue, the Ford apologists check in to kiss ass and tell us we are spoiled Amazon customers. GTFO
Sponsored