Bought a Rubicon

Sgt Beavis

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A while back we cancelled our Bronco reservation. Basically I’ve decided to wait to see what the Warthog ends up being. However that left us with a Sport S Wrangler that we wanted to upgrade. Back in February we did upgrade by trading it in for a Rubicon in Sarge Green. This is basically my wife’s vehicle (though it’s emptying my wallet) and she swears up and down that this is the last car she ever wants. So I decided to spare no expense in making this into a fantastic off roading rig.

Fast forward to last Friday and the Rubicon got the lift is really needed. We added a Metalcloak 3.5” Gamechanger, 37” Falken MT01s, and Fuel Anza wheels. Now it’s really looking like a beast.

Next up will be some Metalcload skid plates. :)

51105342197_ae014fd4ed_b.jpg

51105341407_6951a2b3fa_b.jpg
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good looking rig. That wheel/tire setup looks good, and the color choice on the Fuels is perfect with that Green.
And that smile is awesome. Glad ya'll are happy, and hope to see you on the trails, not matter what you are in.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

A while back we cancelled our Bronco reservation. Basically I’ve decided to wait to see what the Warthog ends up being. However that left us with a Sport S Wrangler that we wanted to upgrade. Back in February we did upgrade by trading it in for a Rubicon in Sarge Green. This is basically my wife’s vehicle (though it’s emptying my wallet) and she swears up and down that this is the last car she ever wants. So I decided to spare no expense in making this into a fantastic off roading rig.

Fast forward to last Friday and the Rubicon got the lift is really needed. We added a Metalcloak 3.5” Gamechanger, 37” Falken MT01s, and Fuel Anza wheels. Now it’s really looking like a beast.

Next up will be some Metalcload skid plates. :)

Ford Bronco Bought a Rubicon 51105341407_6951a2b3fa_b

Ford Bronco Bought a Rubicon 51105341407_6951a2b3fa_b
green color looking dope!
Ford Bronco Bought a Rubicon gg89

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bought a Rubicon giphy

:LOL:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve always thought it was crazy how big 37s look on a wrangler, they look tiny on my truck haha.
Jeeps are small... Their styling just makes them look like big army vehicles.

I think that's part of what we're seeing now that everyone is going to the Bronco events and reporting back that the vehicle is "cramped" for their 6'10" frame.

The bronco is basically the exact same scale as Wrangler, but without the taper in the front... people are imagining some large off road tank thing... but in reality...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice Rig...now keep it moving lol we got Broncos we are waiting for 🤣

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bye

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jeeps are small... Their styling just makes them look like big army vehicles.

I think that's part of what we're seeing now that everyone is going to the Bronco events and reporting back that the vehicle is "cramped" for their 6'10" frame.

The bronco is basically the exact same scale as Wrangler, but without the taper in the front... people are imagining some large off road tank thing... but in reality...
The Bronco is actually a little bigger then the Jeep. So these bigger people complaining must not be familiar with this type of vehicle.

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Bronco is actually a little bigger then the Jeep. So these bigger people complaining must not be familiar with this type of vehicle.
And - like the Rebels on Scarif - we are full of hope. Hope for a new and better future.

As one of those bigger and taller people I just hope that the light at the end of the tunnel is not a red lightsaber.
Sponsored