First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maureen, I'm not sure where you live in Cai, but you may not even need the wiring. I live in North Carolina, and only use the rear wiper on my Jeep when I want to see if it still works. And, in the 2 years I owned it I have never turned the rear window defrost on. So, you very well could be much smarter than you think. :)
So what you're saying is I'm not as dumb as you look, amirite?
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure there will be a kit to install all this wiring and plumbing later on, might just plug in somewhere under the dash, who knows. It'll cost some $, but ordering a hard top later will already be pricy, as bulky as they are, I would think shipping cost are pretty high.
I wanted dual top, as I've never had a vehicle like this and figured I'll try both and if I don't like one, I'll sell it. I'd probably be fine year round with the soft top here, but I plan to have my dog ONLY in the back and those plastic windows and dog slobber? We'll see once I order one. Really hoping someone will make a sunrider that covers both rows of seats on the 4door, that would be my ideal combo.

But don't worry, if you don't like the soft top, you can add a hard top, the wiring and all will cost a couple hundred extra, but nothing extreme.

The soft top works really well, you'll love the easy on/off!
Sponsored