First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any updates ? I heard a decent amount of people have been scheduled.

OP
OP

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nothing for me on either of the ones I ordered :(

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8am July 14th Rez, I believe I am 18 or 19 on John’s allocation list. Don’t think I’ll make the cut off for 2021. A bit disappointing.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
On September 1, Jon wrote,

“We have about 80 reservations, 3 delivered and close to 20 stuck at the plant. So, percentage wise, we are at about 25% coverage.” (This is good, comparative speaking!)

Based on my 7/14 timestamp, I did not appear to fall within Jon’s approved allocations. It is my understanding dealer allocations are evaluated monthly and is based on the number of buildable units. It is possible he could obtain additional allocations in October, November, and December.

Back in January I had a Badlands 2 door build and during the summer I switched to a 4 door soft top thinking I might be able to obtain a MY21. Recently, I switched back to my preferred 2 door and will be happy with a MY22.

It is my hope starting in January, Jon will consider monthly updates which state his monthly allocation and where my build falls timestamp wise in the ranking. (Since we seem to obtain no information from Ford, this might be all we can hope for in 2022.)

I sense Jon is dealing with a very fluid situation from Ford. Although I appreciate his efforts to not get our hopes up too high, no information over an extended period can be demoralizing. Maybe 2022 will be an improvement.

Hope this small bit of information is helpful.

Sponsored

JadeF100

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 , 75 F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
On September 1, Jon wrote,

“We have about 80 reservations, 3 delivered and close to 20 stuck at the plant. So, percentage wise, we are at about 25% coverage.” (This is good, comparative speaking!)

I was/am his earliest reservation stamp, it is one of his 20 at the plant (though that 20 sounds very high). Being told a Oct new MIC top
Sounds like your MY22 may be close thereafter. Glad you are choosing what you prefer in the 2Dr!

Wonder if his 20 at MAP with bad MIC tops is due to us all in NE and needing a hard top and not willing to switch to soft? My order got a VIN before the top change option.

JadeF100

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 , 75 F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone yet pick up from Bowen’s?

OP
OP

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone yet pick up from Bowen’s?
Not yet, I spoke to Jon last week and he said his Jan allocation is ….4.. not as bad as it could have been but I was hoping it might be a little higher. I’m 35ish on his list so unless they pick up his allocation it’s still a long as time for me.

Sponsored

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not yet, I spoke to Jon last week and he said his Jan allocation is ….4.. not as bad as it could have been but I was hoping it might be a little higher. I’m 35ish on his list so unless they pick up his allocation it’s still a long as time for me.
Hey, so is that how it’s working now. Every month they get an allocation? How does that work with build dates? Thanks for the info BTW

OP
OP

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey, so is that how it’s working now. Every month they get an allocation? How does that work with build dates? Thanks for the info BTW
I’m not totally sure, he told me Ford is only giving out allocations month by month. Or at least that’s how it’s looking I’m guessing it’s based on availability and production etc but that’s all guess work

johnny_bronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In speaking with Jon he noted the following:
  • They've delivered 15 or so Broncos thus far and