Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Been living in CT for nearly 20-years and had no idea where Eastford was until I looked it up on a map. I'd like to see a letter like Brewster Ford before I flipped my reservation.
Lol right and I’ve been here twice as long and went to uconn and still didn’t know where it was
Sponsored

Arkeisios

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bowen's Buyers, please remember to update the spreadsheet. This will help us keep track.
Thanks @CS9047 for taking lead.

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is a small dealer going to have the allocation to fulfill this list? Reason I went with one of the biggest in the state was so I get mine

Beef78

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus and 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am very close to them. I emailed them early on after the bronco release and I didn’t get a response. Maybe I’ll swing through and see what they have to say. It is a very small dealership. Their inventory is usually not more than 20 or so cars/trucks when drive through there going fishing/hiking.

Massbronco

Badlands
First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Their inventory is usually not more than 20 or so cars/trucks when drive through there going fishing/hiking.
This supports the allocation concern. I dont think Ford is going to design an allocation system that allows dealers to earn inventory allocation that is significantly disproportionate to sales, at least not for the first model year. Just speculating but this is probably the reason Granger was giving people added incentive to switch from a likely 2021 reservation to a sure fire 2022 reservation.

Sponsored

Arkeisios

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This supports the allocation concern. I dont think Ford is going to design an allocation system that allows dealers to earn inventory allocation that is significantly disproportionate to sales, at least not for the first model year. Just speculating but this is probably the reason Granger was giving people added incentive to switch from a likely 2021 reservation to a sure fire 2022 reservation.
Are you saying that Ford won't let Bowen’s deliver 20 Broncos next year since it's a small dealer?

Massbronco

Badlands
First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you saying that Ford won't let Bowen’s deliver 20 Broncos next year since it's a small dealer?
Saying the question should be asked if a dealer that size, in a market of that size, anticipates earning the allocation to support 20 bronco orders + their existing reservations. I'm referring to the method discussed in this thread. I'm not sure how accurate the interpretation is within the thread, but it's worth investigating.

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Saying the question should be asked if a dealer that size, in a market of that size, anticipates earning the allocation to support 20 bronco orders + their existing reservations. I'm referring to the method discussed in this thread. I'm not sure how accurate the interpretation is within the thread, but it's worth investigating.
Yep I’ll stick to my big dealer and pay msrp and get a 2021 ASAP. Thank you Tasca Ford.

Arkeisios

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks Massbronco, food for thought for sure ?.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Emailed Jon this morning. I'm close to NYC in connecticut and was toying with taking the deal for $1000 under invoice but this may be better.

I can avoid the cost and inconvenience of travel.

Hope this works out.
Local dealer offering MSRP (sounds like FORD is discouraging markups) so if allocation is based on reservation size of dealer should not matter?

Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Local dealer offering MSRP (sounds like FORD is discouraging markups) so if allocation is based on reservation size of dealer should not matter?
I dunno? My post doesn't have anything to do with allocation or dealer size.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Spoke to a dealer who told me that Allocation to the Dealership is based:

50% on the total number of Reservations
25% on the dealers conversion of Reservations to Orders
25% on the number of registered JEEPS in the area

Heard this directly from the dealer. Sounds fishy but that's what I was told.

Is there anyway to get clarification direct from FORD especially since they suggest dealership based on zip code at the time you make a reservation.

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep I’ll stick to my big dealer and pay msrp and get a 2021 ASAP. Thank you Tasca Ford.
Are you speculating on tasca giving MSRP or have you had any pricing conversations with them?

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you speculating on tasca giving MSRP or have you had any pricing conversations with them?
Spoke with the guy in charge of ordering to make sure there wasn’t any extra charges and such. He also looked me up to see where I was on his list. Said he will be calling me back in dec once everything is setup

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Spoke to a dealer who told me that Allocation to the Dealership is based:

50% on the total number of Reservations
25% on the dealers conversion of Reservations to Orders
25% on the number of registered JEEPS in the area

Heard this directly from the dealer. Sounds fishy but that's what I was told.

Is there anyway to get clarification direct from FORD especially since they suggest dealership based on zip code at the time you make a reservation.
I don't think that's right - it had been said by quite a few of the dealers on here that are offering group deals that the allocation is 50% on the total Conversions of Reservations to orders and 50% on the Market Size and Dealership standing in that market (market size being Jeep/4Runner and similar vehicle registrations)
Sponsored