First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
***update*** Jon just update FB with the dealerships demo build date. 5/3 build date
Sponsored

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There seem to be a lot of mixed messages with the numbers from Jon so far. He has been great as far as making updates to order and responding to emails but I am questioning some of the numbers.

I have had several conversations with him. Initially when I moved over to him he said he was estimated to get around 30 allocations and I was just inside that number. IN April he told me he had 70 orders and was only getting 16 non FE 2021s and 7 FE 2021. He then said I was #20 on the list and despite my 7/14 early AM reservation I am getting 2022. He also said he had 100% conversion rate. I saw someone else post here he said he has 18 allocations?

I thought FEs did not count towards allocation numbers? And I also thought if you converted a higher % you got more allocations? If he has 70 orders 30% should be 21 allocations. Due to 100% conversion you would expect him to have more. So I dont know, but the numbers dont seem to make a ton of sense to me.

Last edited:

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There seem to be a lot of mixed messages with the numbers from Jon so far. He has been great as far as making updates to order and responding to emails but I am questioning some of the numbers.

I have had several conversations with him. Initially when I moved over to him he said he was estimated to get around 30 allocations and I was just inside that number. IN April he told me he had 70 orders and was only getting 16 non FE 2021s and 7 FE 2021. He then said I was #20 on the list and distorted my 7/14 early AM reservation I am getting 2022. He also said he had 100% conversion rate. I saw someone else post here he said he has 18 allocations?

I thought FEs did not count towards allocation numbers? And I also thought if you converted a higher % you got more allocations? If he has 70 orders 30% should be 21 allocations. Due to 100% conversion you would expect him to have more. So I dont know, but the numbers dont seem to make a ton of sense to me.

I agree Jon’s numbers appear sketchy and I sense that is by design. If I were in his shoes, I might do the same. On one hand he appears to willingly accept Bronco orders. On the other hand, he plays his cards close to his chest. He knows emotions can run high and does not want to add any drama.

I trust his ability to provide honest service and help us as best he can without compromising any confidential communications. We all know the methods in which potential owners are selected can change in a heartbeat. That can leave Jon and many of us feeling like a porcupine in a balloon factory.

Hang in there!

JadeF100

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 , 75 F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I agree Jon’s numbers appear sketchy and I sense that is by design. If I were in his shoes, I might do the same. On one hand he appears to willingly accept Bronco orders. On the other hand, he plays his cards close to his chest. He knows emotions can run high and does not want to add any drama.

I trust his ability to provide honest service and help us as best he can without compromising any confidential communications. We all know the methods in which potential owners are selected can change in a heartbeat. That can leave Jon and many of us feeling like a porcupine in a balloon factory.

Hang in there!
I have a reservation with Jon and my timestamp was in first minutes 7/13. I'm told to be in his top5 there and hopeful that this week I do see a build for July. Though I have many of the deadly sins I've seen worse get pulled. I am however concerned by his allocations. Its the chance going to a smaller vendor with smaller #s. But his customer service and invoice rate help to overcome that.

This all said, we have a 2nd reservation set in the 3-4hour when the crashed system came back up. I kept this with a larger MA dealer to not put all my eggs at Bowens, but was #15 estimated in this set of 30+ allocated. Luckily I got pulled for it for week of June7, now June 21. (BD, SAS). I I initially thought that the bigger dealer concept is what did it, BUT I spoke to this dealer last week and I was the only build he has, with neither of his 2 Dealer broncos pulled Nor the 6 FE. So I lucked out is how I see it. Shows how few are actually getting pulled so far.

Hope this helps to give my scenario at Bowens vs another. I lucked out and believe we will get #2 from Jon in Aug-Oct timeframe which will be great.

Let's all be hopeful for this week and please keep this thread updated should you pull one this week with Jon and Co. GOOD LUCK!

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Over the last couple weeks, I changed my build on my Badlands 2-door to eliminate both Sasquatch and Lux. I contacted Jon to confirm the revised price and he provided additional information which I found fascinating.

His comments were, “So, Ford schedules on Thursdays. We see the previews on Tuesday and Wednesdays. I will be reaching out to those who have previewing orders to confirm specs, and then Thursday you will get an email from Ford with a build date! (whenever your order is pulled)”.

Interesting?!

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Over the last couple weeks, I changed my build on my Badlands 2-door to eliminate both Sasquatch and Lux. I contacted Jon to confirm the revised price and he provided additional information which I found fascinating.

His comments were, “So, Ford schedules on Thursdays. We see the previews on Tuesday and Wednesdays. I will be reaching out to those who have previewing orders to confirm specs, and then Thursday you will get an email from Ford with a build date! (whenever your order is pulled)”.

Interesting?!
Your dealer reaches out to you? Very cool!!!

JadeF100

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 , 75 F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Interesting?!

Warren - Received this today from Jon which is exactly what his comments were to you. Helpful to see the communication from him
Hey all! If you are getting this, your order is currently previewing for July production. Now, don't jump up and down too high until you get an email, which would be one week from Thursday. However, at this precise moment you are all previewing so I just wanted to make sure everyone was happy with your current spec.

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Warren - Received this today from Jon which is exactly what his comments were to you. Helpful to see the communication from him
Hey all! If you are getting this, your order is currently previewing for July production. Now, don't jump up and down too high until you get an email, which would be one week from Thursday. However, at this precise moment you are all previewing so I just wanted to make sure everyone was happy with your current spec.
Got the same message today. fingers crossed!

It really is refreshing to be working with a dealer that actually communicates and knows his shit.

JadeF100

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 , 75 F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone with a Bowens res get their builds today?

Sponsored

JadeF100

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 , 75 F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No, but Jon just posted about the mass email we are all getting tomorrow...
Thanks!
What its Jons UserName here? I'd like to follow his updates. Or you mean on the large FB account he has? I bailed on FB during 2016 election and glad for it!

OP
OP

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks!
What its Jons UserName here? I'd like to follow his updates. Or you mean on the large FB account he has? I bailed on FB during 2016 election and glad for it!
You’re a wise man, he is the moderator of the “Ford Bronco 2021“ group in fab. It’s got about 50k members

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs