• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio Brand New 2.7L Black Diamond SAS for sale!

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

**Brand New**Black Diamond -2.7L -Area 51 - Sasquatch FOR SALE! Asking $64,615. First $500 deposit marks it SOLD!

Ford Bronco Brand New 2.7L Black Diamond SAS for sale! E9C05CA6-C071-4B23-8983-B7FE4F46F5DE

Ford Bronco Brand New 2.7L Black Diamond SAS for sale! image
Sponsored

cwbolyard

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How about $55,000

OP
OP
Puddle Jumper

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How about $55,000
Appreciate the offer. Sadly, it’s not mine to sell. The dealership I work for has determined an asking price. I am just sharing the details. PM me if you are interested. Thank you!

cwbolyard

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What if I have a current order AND and a bronco I could trade in...

OP
OP
Puddle Jumper

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What if I have a current order AND and a bronco I could trade in...
I was hoping to help someone who needs a Bronco… Not has two! 😁. If you want to try and work something out, you can PM the details on yours to trade. Your “order” will not have any impact or involvement in this transaction.

Sponsored

tadmcmichael

Black Diamond
First Name
Tad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's a lot of fun picking on dealers. However, if you guys will check what these are actually going for, that is a very good price for a V6 Sasquatch BD. I just sold one for $67 (soft top) and another guy sent me a message that he had gotten $65 for a non-Squatch BD. Dealers who promise MSRP and change the deal after the truck arrives are scum. I have no problem with a dealer marking up a truck that they were allocated to sell. You guys check out Autotrader if you want to see what the current market is.

OP
OP
Puddle Jumper

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

She’s SOLD! Thanks gang! Another lucky Bronco owner!
Sponsored