Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hopefully the 0P reads this. This is very good and important information and although I have not read every line in this thread it doesn’t seem that she’s getting much help . I really feel bad for her and I hope this works out the dealership is not doing themselves any favors .
OP posted directly above you that she has her Bronco home with a temporary repair until the new part arrives.
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what good is the extended warrant? Why try to sell them if your not going to honor them? always some Excuses .
They pay for loaners if the repair meets certain criteria. Dealers don't set the rules and many don't have on site loaners and are at the mercy of Enterprise if you are lucky enough to have one in your town and have one available.

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally have the Bronco home 🥳
THANK YOU to all the info, help and support! This Forum is awesome!

When I picked it up the service manager said Ford called every day to check on it. They told the tech how to do the temporary fix until the part gets there. From what I could understand, they have modified the part so it won't rub and they are sending the new one. She said Ford told her about 2 others that had the same issue. She also said that Ford had been following my social media... Thank you @Ford Motor Company for paying attention and listening to your Bronco customers!
You are much kinder to ford than most of us me included. I’m very happy you where taken care of. This give me some hope . I still have a big problem with your Ford dealership not giving you a loaner but that’s just a shit dealer . Happy buck is back in the barn 🐴

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They pay for loaners if the repair meets certain criteria. Dealers don't set the rules and many don't have on site loaners and are at the mercy of Enterprise if you are lucky enough to have one in your town and have one available.
I hear you....BUT... every finance manager I have ever talk to at a dealership tries very hard to sell these extended warranties and makes a big deal out of the fact that a loaner is supplied because you bought the extended warranty. This is the point I’m trying to make . It is simple straight up bullshit . She bought an extended warranty and still gets excuses that’s my point.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hear you....BUT... every finance manager I have ever talk to at a dealership tries very hard to sell these extended warranties and makes a big deal out of the fact that a loaner is supplied because you bought the extended warranty. This is the point I’m trying to make . It is simple straight up bullshit . She bought an extended warranty and still gets excuses that’s my point.
I understand the point but if there are no cars available what do you do? We are not in normal times with loaners and like I said earlier, some dealers don't have any loaners and some rely on Enterprise. With the number of recalls and undrivable vehicles due to back ordered parts, the whole rental/loaner system has been drained. Factor in most of the rental fleets are not getting new vehicles in due to the chip shortage, it's not a matter of choice right now.

Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ight kids, just for S&G I pulled mine in to check for software updates and this hose deal. It is most definitely a problem.

Best I can tell it's a hose coming off a tree that goes to one side of the trans cooler. Mine was laying against the idler pulley and almost against the A/C pulley. Solution was a somewhat loose zip tie to the adjacent larger hose.

For those with this engine, I would absolutely look at this and make sure it's not rubbing yet and if it is, get it tied back.

2.7hose.jpg

1629483774012.png

2.7hose2.jpg
Thank you for the heads up!

Some of us are very concerned about the un-tidyness under the hood for just these kind of reasons.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sorry, but I am not posting the actual signed documents.

Stateside Delivery Instructions.jpg

Screenshot 2021-08-11 at 22-51-05 Military AutoSource (MAS) Official Site Shop Your Military B...jpg

terms and conditions.jpg
Thanks for showing this! I personally am tired of people asking you the same damn question over, and over, and over...... when you've only posted the answer about 15 times.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand the point but if there are no cars available what do you do? We are not in normal times with loaners and like I said earlier, some dealers don't have any loaners and some rely on Enterprise. With the number of recalls and undrivable vehicles due to back ordered parts, the whole rental/loaner system has been drained. Factor in most of the rental fleets are not getting new vehicles in due to the chip shortage, it's not a matter of choice right now.
Good to remember the difficulties that being faced all over. Sometimes its easy to rant (Guilty :whistle:) but as mentioned, someone should have at least done a quick look. Seems a long time went by before it was even glossed over.
Thanks again for all your help looking in to probable cause of the issue & getting it reported (y)

OP
OP
Kamseyk

Kamseyk

Black Diamond
First Name
Kami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is true.. I think with COVID there are hardly any cars. Enterprise didn't even have a car-They tried to get me one but they were out. They were also down 2 techs. When I went to get the bronco, the service area was flooded with repairs. I think I saw one tech out on the line.

OP
OP
Kamseyk

Kamseyk

Black Diamond
First Name
Kami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good thing I work from home LOL
COVID is really bad around this area so I was more understanding than usual. Just is what it is.

Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WooHoo a happy ending that won't put you in jail or end up in divorce.

Glad to hear it was a simple fix and you are back on the road.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs