• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania Brand New Ford Bronco 4 Door Cargo Area Security Drawer (VM2DZ78115A00E)

schlotzj

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I purchased a brand new in the box OEM cargo area security drawer from my local dealer which I intended to install in my 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands. I have since decided not to install it and figured I would extend the savings to those on the forum who might be interested. I am asking $599 (MSRP: $709) and would prefer local pickup (Lebanon, PA area), but would ship at buyer's expense. Below is a description sited from the Ford Accessories website and attached are the installation instructions. I can be reached by text or phone at (717) 723-0183.

No more leaning into the rear cargo area – let your gear slide out to you with a smooth sliding drawer.
  • Carpeted floor and adjustable dividers help protect gear and create custom compartments
  • Bold Bronco logo provides unique styling
  • Heavy duty lock system gives peace of mind when unattended
  • Allows access to the spare tire tools located in the floor of the vehicle
  • There’s no drilling required, and it installs using the vehicle’s existing tie-down ring locations installed in the floor
  • Since it is a direct bolt-in accessory, anyone can install it with just an appropriate wrench (two people make it easier, as it is large!
  • Can be removed at any time
  • For 4-door Bronco only

Ford Bronco Brand New Ford Bronco 4 Door Cargo Area Security Drawer (VM2DZ78115A00E) Overall Box
Ford Bronco Brand New Ford Bronco 4 Door Cargo Area Security Drawer (VM2DZ78115A00E) Opened Box
Ford Bronco Brand New Ford Bronco 4 Door Cargo Area Security Drawer (VM2DZ78115A00E) Label
Ford Bronco Brand New Ford Bronco 4 Door Cargo Area Security Drawer (VM2DZ78115A00E) Factory Installed
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited: