First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looks like dealers are ready to play ball on 2024 orders. I have one on order without a deposit or signed paperwork and dealer had mentioned that they would sell it for MSRP, however I just spoke with another dealer that offered a special order at invoice. Have any of you put in multiple orders in the past since some dealers were adding mark ups after arrival of the truck?

Will a dealer put in a second order or do they search your name and see an order attached and not want to do that? Maybe order in wife's name?

I emailed the original dealer and asked him if he would do invoice but have not heard back yet.
Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Play straight with the dealer. You expect them to be straight with you. If you can get an order at invoice, get it in writing and place the order. Cancel the other order.

OP
OP
Agswin

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Play straight with the dealer. You expect them to be straight with you. If you can get an order at invoice, get it in writing and place the order. Cancel the other order.
Won't cancel other order until I have a deal in place in writing and an order number. Can't get an order number until the order is submitted....so goes back to my original question of whether Ford will allow or a dealer will place a 2nd order with one pending.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Won't cancel other order until I have a deal in place in writing and an order number. Can't get an order number until the order is submitted....so goes back to my original question of whether Ford will allow or a dealer will place a 2nd order with one pending.
You can place as many orders as you like. Ford does not care.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My local dealer had 2 raptors out front earlier this week. Dont know if theyre new/used/sold or what but 1 was clearly a 24 model with painted flares.
Sponsored