Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

didnt know they were aluminum wheels, that’s good to know. I’m curious as to the actual difference in a 37/39 k02 fuel efficiency wise. Again, not that I’d buying a braptor for fuel is efficiency.
I’m getting 13 mpg for 3000 miles going primarily back and forth to Tahoe, running errands and wheeling somewhere (snow, trails) every other week or so. I’ve pulled off bumper ends, added dual pod lights, light bar and a winch, all mpg reducing modifications though.

Plan on 13 mpg if you use it for anything other than 60 mph on cruise control for long stretches on a regular basis. Plan on less if you put 38/39” tires and/or roof rack etc.
Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You will be ignored for a long time like 3/4 of a year then get an update then notification that ur build date is scheduled then pushed back. About 4 times then u will get it but don’t rest and assume. Be at ur dealer minutes after it arrives so the dealer doesn’t sell it from under u. Not a fun process. Good luck. Amazing vehicle but gas is completely unacceptable and almost ruins the whole thing.
B6G Never fails to deliver. I check in and see a thread/post like this and it absolutely delivers!! Yes!! A dood scores a Braptor and bitches about the gas mileage. Absolutely awesome!!

Is it for sale yet or you buy the C8?

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, i get about 220 miles per tank. I have to fill up ever 2 to 2.5 days. Which means 70-90$ every two days. Kinda makes it not so fun. Im getting about 12-13 mpg.
Jesus Christ. Buy a BEV already.

I’ll give you 60k cash tomorrow…bail. DM me😆😆

Brewdog1198

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 zo6 vert
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Jesus Christ. Buy a BEV already.

I’ll give you 60k cash tomorrow…bail. DM me😆😆
Wow, a lot of douchebaggery on this thread. Yes, I can afford a raptor and yes I can afford the fuel. That being said, something that is so awesome that it’s not quite functional as a daily driver and an offroader becomes more of a toy. If it is just a toy it becomes a little harder to justify. I think discussing these trucks major and in my opinion, few Achilles heels is that it doesn’t go very far. I never said I was going to sell it. I will walk before I buy any type of EV. The braptor is awesome and it’s worth mentioning to other prospective buyers what to expect.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow, a lot of douchebaggery on this thread. Yes, I can afford a raptor and yes I can afford the fuel. That being said, something that is so awesome that it’s not quite functional as a daily driver and an offroader becomes more of a toy. If it is just a toy it becomes a little harder to justify. I think discussing these trucks major and in my opinion, few Achilles heels is that it doesn’t go very far. I never said I was going to sell it. I will walk before I buy any type of EV. The braptor is awesome and it’s worth mentioning to other prospective buyers what to expect.
Guy bitching about gas mileage on a low production 6klb brick is douche baggery buddy.

Thank your lucky stars you have one and either stfu up or sell it to me for my offer on table rich guy. It’s an absolute joke youre here bitching about gas mileage on one of the most desired vehicles on market.. rich guy.

Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Guy bitching about gas mileage on a low production 6klb brick is douche baggery buddy.

Thank your lucky stars you have one and either stfu up or sell it to me for my offer on table rich guy. It’s an absolute joke youre here bitching about gas mileage on one of the most desired vehicles on market.. rich guy.
Dude, you're the one coming off as the douche bag here. Nothing was said that he's getting rid of it because of MPG. He shared a disappointment. You don't like it, just move on. No need to act as you are, I can say its not doing you any good.

Brewdog1198

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 zo6 vert
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Oh, I get it you’re super tough. My bad I didn't see the mustache and gold-plated chain. You can take your offer and buy a better personality. It’s pointless to have this battle of wits with you when you're clearly unarmed

Brewdog1198

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 zo6 vert
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Oh, I get it you’re super tough. My bad I didn't see the mustache and gold-plated chain. You can take your offer and buy a better personality. It’s pointless to have this battle of wits with you when you're clearly unarmed

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dude, you're the one coming off as the douche bag here. Nothing was said that he's getting rid of it because of MPG. He shared a disappointment. You don't like it, just move on. No need to act as you are, I can say its not doing you any good.
Gotcha. I’ll keep quite now on the guy bitching about fuel mileage on a vehicle he did no research on and wanted to impress his neighbors with. You guys friends?

Brewdog1198

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 zo6 vert
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Exactly! I came on this forum because I like broncos and meeting other people into Broncos. I have zero interest in starting some stupid internet back and forth.

Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Gotcha. I’ll keep quite now on the guy bitching about fuel mileage on a vehicle he did no research on and wanted to impress his neighbors with. You guys friends?
Something for you to consider 1975U15 - better to be quiet and thought a fool than to speak and prove it true

Welcome to ignore list, you earned your spot.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nah… I’m a nice guy actually. What do you mean about gold chain?

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Something for you to consider 1975U15 - better to be quiet and thought a fool than to speak and prove it true

Welcome to ignore list, you earned your spot.
Exactly! I came on this forum because I like broncos and meeting other people into Broncos. I have zero interest in starting some stupid internet back and forth.
No you didn’t. You came here to bitch about a vehicle every member here would love to have. Unfortunately your one friend claims he’s ignored my posts. …we’ll see ehhh?

My offer still stands to relieve you from your fuel pain…rich guy. Lmk😉
Sponsored