Sponsored

Brazil gets what some of us want!!!! in the troller

Fosters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F450 2018 Mustang eb premium vert, 2013 Mustang 6A, 2004 mustang gt, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 2019 Can-Am Maverick Sport X RC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Jimmy also may very well be being pulled from Europe in 2021 due to emissions requirements (link), so the chances of it working out here are slim. American buyers in general are probably not going to be satisfied with a 100hp 1.4L either.

I will mention though that the european ('imperial') gallon is a different size to the US gallon (1 Imp Gal = 1.2 US Gal), so you can't directly compare their MPG to ours, their numbers will always look better. Not sure if you were taking that into account.
I didn't use their mpg - I wasn't in the UK - i used their even weirder (even though I grew up with it) liters per 100 km to convert to our MPG. I don't think anyone in europe outside the UK uses imperial.

Europe is definitely trying to one up us by banning all fossil fuel vehicles...that should work out well, especially for the poorer eastern block nations... Wonder if the exotics will move when that happens.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
troller was its own company back in the day because the people of SA wanted a Jeep but Jeep didn’t want to spend a boat load of money shipping a few hundred Jeeps there. So Troller was born. Early models were a clear rip off of Jeep.

ford bought them out when the global take over thing in the auto industry happened in the mid 00s

HTX1811

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SXT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It looks a lot like the Toyota FJ Cruiser from the side.

Sponsored

HTX1811

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SXT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Who thinks the baby Bronco will have a few styling ques from the Troller?

HTX1811

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SXT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So the Troller was styled after the broncobronco or the broncobronco was styled after the Troller and the baby bronco will look nothing like the Troller or is it the troller looks nothing like the baby bronco because the baby bronco will look nothing like the broncobronco????

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Way to revive an old thread! Troller is pretty nice even though the interior is very basic for the US at the price. I've seen reviews about how very capable it is.

Bet lots of guys would prefer a more basic small crawler if had the chance to buy one. At the same time, the way so many guys seem to feel that even the 4 door Bronco isn't big enough, wonder what the take rate of the Troller would be here? Would it eat 2 door Bronco sales I wonder?

Would have loved this at 16.

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow that things amazing and I lov that paint job, why not here?
Sponsored