Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

dealership called today asking for the deposit. Said to print out a build for my first edition. Didn't see the black listed online yet. Anyone know if they will have this info now onsite?
I spoke to my dealer last week and the order system wasn’t up
Hey, at least we get free FordPass Reward points for hanging in!
My Bronco beer glass is getting heavy use tonight!
wonder what that works out to be
Sponsored

Deleted member 13702

I was supposed to go in Monday to place my order. A little frustrated that the dealer didn't notify me of any of this yet.

I'm not being a pessimist, but I really feel at the moment that there isn't going to be a MY 21 Bronco. Not sure anything is getting better any time soon, and just see more delays in the future.
Hopefully I'm wrong, but until then I guess my old truck will have to hang on a little longer. ?

I will say that I kinda hate this process as much as I hate COVID 19 and 2020.

ravenb99

First Edition
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
yeah went by tonight for my appt and the email had come over at 4 about the delay in the ordering. They had just called everyone today to set up appts for the final build and deposit money. Least did have the Black leather option confirmed and said when build was ready they would call to set it up again.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's your standard points-per-dollar program. If you get service at the dealer, for example, you get points. You can buy parts and accessories with your points. The question will be just how many points will it be? $20 worth? $50 worth? We'll have to see. If someone was planning on getting at least one accessory item, it's better than nothing. At least they threw us a bone. ??
Throw us a bone? BS. They simply will raise the price of accessories by the time we can get accessories to cover the cost of the points. And why will they say they had to raise the accessory prices? Because COVID.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might not work in Florida, but in Colorado you can buy a 4Runner, drive it around for two years, then sell it for about $3k less than you bought it. Cheaper than any lease out there.
I think I will check on that around here. I'm pretty sure they hold their value here as well. Thanks for the input on that.

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder if Ford will honor 21' Model pricing on the ones that end up as 22My? And why can't they just go ahead and start taking orders so when they do start production they'll have that much started. They surely have to know that people are getting discouraged by every setback..
If you reserve one today, it is basically reserving a MY22.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm OK with my delivery being pushed out, but hopefully not crazy far. I think the silver lining for me is more options and accessories available to add on to my order and receive at delivery.
Not sure this is a good thing, now this gives Ford lawyers more time to review everything and say other accessories CANNOT be added due to GVWR.

Want painted door handles, that’s nope now cause the extra .001 weight of paint on the handles could be too much.

Want the pull out rear shelf, that’s a nope too, it’s metal and heavy.

‘How bout that real nice tray for cooking on the back swing out door, nope for that also.

Rear metal bumper on WildTrak, that’s a nope too.

This is sarcastic but sheesh.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why couldn’t they offer an all black interior across all trims???!!! Wtffffff As if the FE has the only hideous interior!!!
FE has THE MOST hideous interior. All the other ones, also hideous! ;)

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I spoke to the product rep at the AZ Off Road Show. The reason orders are getting pushed back is to accommodate the updating and bug fixing of the B&P. They expect the B&P to be updated with more accessories, and fix the bugs. It seems to be more about the accessories, than the actual vehicle.

Jimmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fronty/ FiST/ Z
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reserved on night 1, so I was really hoping to get an earlier delivery.
I made the dumb decision of selling my challenger back in august and am only driving my 72 nova. I will have to buy something in the mean time. Driving only the nova for another year will drive me nuts and destroy the nova.

Also, one more delay and all models are 2022
You are saving money driving that classic vehicle. Put classic auto insurance on it and enjoy.

Jimmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fronty/ FiST/ Z
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any bets that Toyota finally makes a new 4Runner and delivers them before the Bronco actually shows up? ?
Maybe Toyota gets wise and makes it with a removable top and doors. I’m just rolling with the punches at this point.
Not to worry....It will still be an ugly, underpowered overweight dog.
Toyota really only cares about Lexus.
Or they would drop the V-8 in the 4.
A shame. The older ones look better to this day.
Sponsored