First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Pro, Grand Cherokee, H3, DMC-12
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone want to switch out of their FE reservation? PM me as I’m interested in trying to get one now.
Sponsored

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone want to switch out of their FE reservation? PM me as I’m interested in trying to get one now.
Sorry dude......before the current news I was at 75% sell......but now I'm 100% KEEPING my FE reservation!!! Tits!!!!!! ? ? ?

OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does this mean there is a chance that mod tops will be available? That was originally a supply problem and this gives them more time.
I don't think so, rumor is its the tops that are the issue, so if anything, more of a chance they'll get pushed to 22 like manual Sasquatch before this is done.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does this mean there is a chance that mod tops will be available? That was originally a supply problem and this gives them more time.

"Has the delay to Summer 2021 enabled the late-availability Sasquatch package and manual transmission configuration to catch up? Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the entire Bronco production launch schedule shifted, now pushing the manual transmission Bronco models with available Sasquatch package into 2022 model year."

So this suggests that the ENTIRE production is pushed back. Indicating that no, late availability items do not "catch up" to the new Bronco timelines. The entire production is pushed back

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think you would need 3 reservations; You should be able to simply hold out for the MY22 instead of ordering right off the rip. And you would keep your place in line so you may get the first or early MY22, MY23, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.
Thats what Im thinking at this point. Have a day 4 reservation and then mid & late Oct reservations. If I knew that MY22 was actually going to deliver us the option for mod white top, Id just tell her to wait. Even at this point, if she goes with the painted black modular hardtop that was already scheduled late availability and could have potentially pushed it into MY22.

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am getting eleventy billion FordPass points.
I’ll trade you your eleventy billion FordPass points for ninenty trillion Stanley nickels.

If you want to look up the conversion values it’s the same as leprechauns and unicorns.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
rumor is its the tops that are the issue
More than a rumor - fact. Unfortunately, manufacturing issues with BOTH MIC & MOD. So who knows what gets resolved first. The MOD does add process complexity in that they are produced in MI - then shipped out of state for painting - then shipped to MAP

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Making something late availability is basically allowing wing ford to build product based on their inventory. It will in some ways render the reservation order a moot point (I.e. mansquatch folks). Hopefully late delay aligns you with the “top” you want.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All you F’ers complaining the tops were too light ????
He really said Woohan China !!!! TBH I didnt expect that ... not just covid. But actual woohan factory affecting the top production ... & hought about delivering without tops ... I'm dead! ???

Sponsored

Demoncleaner

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave 6 speed
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Fixed it for you?

I agree if mansquatch was MY21 I would most likely get it with lower model but since it’s not I did what Ford wanted and most likely will go BL to get my MY21.
Yep. Me too. I prefer the ATs anyway.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He really said Woohan China !!!! TBH I didnt expect that ... not just covid. But actual woohan factory affecting the top production ... & hought about delivering without tops ... I'm dead! ???
I doubt the tops are coming from Wuhan. The company has factories everywhere and several people have said they built a plant in Michigan to supply these tops. That makes sense. Michigan was locked down hard early on and I would not want to launch a new facility in that environment.

Also, auto parts don’t come from China for US consumption. The China auto market is so hot that most Chinese production goes straight to the Chinese market. The little that doesn’t goes to India and other Asian markets. The supply chain is also too long. It’s one thing to ship finished vehicles from Japan and Korea, but parts are difficult. The last thing you want is to shut down an automotive facility because of inclement weather in the central pacific delayed the boat by 2 weeks. When I was a parts supplier the penalty for shutting down a factory due to a part shortage was $35k a minute.

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I doubt the tops are coming from Wuhan. The company has factories everywhere and several people have said they built a plant in Michigan to supply these tops. That makes sense. Michigan was locked down hard early on and I would not want to launch a new facility in that environment.

Also, auto parts don’t come from China for US consumption. The China auto market is so hot that most Chinese production goes straight to the Chinese market. The little that doesn’t goes to India and other Asian markets. The supply chain is also too long. It’s one thing to ship finished vehicles from Japan and Korea, but parts are difficult. The last thing you want is to shut down an automotive facility because of inclement weather in the central pacific delayed the boat by 2 weeks. When I was a parts supplier the penalty for shutting down a factory due to a part shortage was $35k a minute.
Did you watch the video?

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As someone with a day 1 and Granger October reservation I’m really tempted to get a basic Mid-Big Bend for the day one and immediately flip it since people will likely be desperate for them.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have two FE'S reserved, my wife's not getting her's. But I don't think you can transfer them.
Sponsored