Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just spitballing here.. because I have no clue

I wonder if there are design issues with the hard tops due to the unique design of the frameless bronco doors. I’m sure the supplier Ford is using has dealt with Jeep but nothing similar to what Ford is trying to do with their door concepts...

Just thinking out loud..
I doubt it's the door areas or even the side pillars..... those areas are well supported and have strong edges.
I'll guess it's the large flat portions that are not staying flat.
Same issues with sheetmetal..... curves and high crown areas are more structurally sound than low crown flat areas.
Sponsored

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

?

They are listening my friends.
I sincerely hope so. There seems to be movement on the interiors for the FE, but I haven't seen anything for the WT. I just hope the delay gives Ford time to make the corrections to the roof tops.

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As my Dad taught me, “Just relax and enjoy.” I, for one, am really enjoying the experience of this forum and the adventure of new revelations, etc. it’s a great break from ordinary life.
I want some of what James is smokin'

Sponsored

Krenke72

Wildtrak
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If they would offer black interior with WT I'd be sold, just don't know how the two tone is going to look and so many pics don't show anything consistent or appealing with the color of WT interior. To spend this much money I don't want to settle for anything but what i want. Really worry about the ability to modularize and dealing with non neutral colors

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The problem with the 4Runner and Lexus GX is they are 10 year old designs and people won't stop buying them! Never a fan of the 4Runner, but I did look at the GX earlier this year and it is just dated. No apple play and the dang thing still has a CD player! If they redesign these two (same platform and factory) I think they would get even more looks...
I’m on my second 4Runner. They’ve been the number one seller in their class for years like the Tacoma.

2D010CC6-6C69-4DDF-9BFF-804CA2012F26.jpeg

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll guess it's the large flat portions that are not staying flat.
Same issues with sheetmetal..... curves and high crown areas are more structurally sound than low crown flat areas.
BOTH tops are having problems. Given Ford's preoccupation with weight issues, that might figure into the problem as well.

Rustytuna

Base
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well its certainly in Fords best interest to really fill their B&P with accessories as that could have been balancing their books with expected profits.

Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So for me on the upside I will definitely be able to pay cash by mid-summer, the down side is it may be more cash than I figured on if the accessories I wanted are available by then.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So for me on the upside I will definitely be able to pay cash by mid-summer, the down side is it may be more cash than I figured on if the accessories I wanted are available by then.
Pay by credit card and get the airline miles. ;) Pay off the credit card next month with your cash. Boom.