Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you watch the video?
Yeah I did. I also know that they built a plant in Michigan to supply Ford and Chrysler.

https://fordauthority.com/2019/04/ford-supplier-webasto-to-build-factory-in-michigan/

Also, I looked up the plant and there was a press release from the company about its grand opening last year that stated it was making sunroofs, battery packs, and charging equipment for the Chinese auto market.

This clown just went on the company website and “Oh, they have a facility in Wuhan, that must be it”
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
More than a rumor - fact. Unfortunately, manufacturing issues with BOTH MIC & MOD. So who knows what gets resolved first. The MOD does add process complexity in that they are produced in MI - then shipped out of state for painting - then shipped to MAP
Shit,
Making something late availability is basically allowing wing ford to build product based on their inventory. It will in some ways render the reservation order a moot point (I.e. mansquatch folks). Hopefully late delay aligns you with the “top” you want.
I'm basically double screwed. Going with two late delivery items. Black mod and tailgate. I need to start shifting my energy elsewhere. Oh yeah thats right, I'm getting married and buying a house in 2021 lol

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As someone with a day 1 and Granger October reservation I’m really tempted to get a basic Mid-Big Bend for the day one and immediately flip it since people will likely be desperate for them.
An opportunist. I like it
I bet you have ps5s to sell too dont you

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This may bump me into 22my. It sucks but I might get my base mansquatch afterall

Sponsored

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford knew there was a pandemic going on in March '20 so why did they think there wouldn't be delays. I work in manufacturing and as soon as this started in March, items were being pushed out for weeks, not days then it became months, not weeks. This all happened way before Ford said the Bronco was coming out and they still wanted everyone to believe we could order and get our units in '21. Really. This was a political move to get our interest/money to hopefully keep us going but rest assured, there will be another delay. Dangle that carrot and see how far your customers chase it. I am a big Ford fan and love the Bronco (mine is still reserved) but this is just a bad move by Ford. They can stop blaming the pandemic now.

NW-Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well it seems the First Edition reservation is back in play! Plus, should give them time to sort out the modular top issues.

Go Bronco Team!

JMV123

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F350/2015 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it is great that Bronco6G is keeping us updated, much appreciated. But, where is Ford in this transfer of information. I have 2 reservations and no emails, letters or correspondence from these dealers Nd nothing from Ford itself. If I did not belong to this forum I and others would be left in the dark. Hell, I even sent emails with no response! Pretty disappointed both in dealers and Ford. How about sending us some updates directly folks!!!!

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An opportunist. I like it
I bet you have ps5s to sell too dont you
Haha no, if I had bought one early I’d consider it but can’t stand those hoarders.

Sponsored

BradCA

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Lexus CT200, 2020 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This makes sense. Keep those workers safe, and stay healthy everyone!

BradCA

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Lexus CT200, 2020 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah I did. I also know that they built a plant in Michigan to supply Ford and Chrysler.

https://fordauthority.com/2019/04/ford-supplier-webasto-to-build-factory-in-michigan/

Also, I looked up the plant and there was a press release from the company about its grand opening last year that stated it was making sunroofs, battery packs, and charging equipment for the Chinese auto market.

This clown just went on the company website and “Oh, they have a facility in Wuhan, that must be it”
Maybe it’s due in part to the coronavirus spike in Mexico.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe it’s due in part to the coronavirus spike in Mexico.
I can’t say for absolute certainty, but auto parts and finished vehicles are moving across the border at pre-pandemic levels
Sponsored