Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

:ROFLMAO: I'm just speculating here...
- A reservation/place in line won't mean anything.
- Expect serious ADM from the stealership.

Do we think Ford really learned anything from the Bronco rollout?
Sponsored

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How does preordering a Bronco give you the right to a spot in the Warthog line?

Here's an idea, next time don't preorder a vehicle you don't want. We've all known about the Raptor/warthog rumors for a couple years now. Nobody forced you to reserve a regular Bronco when you could have been smart, and not ordered a bug-riddled first year new production vehicle (And thus subjugate yourself to be Fords Guinee pig)

You knew if was coming, so why did you preorder the regular Bronco if what you really wanted was a Warthog?
because asshats like me can buy both in cash ;) and passive make it back in a year.

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford has announced summer of 2022. I bet initial allocations will be awarded then and Warthog will be Job 2 in 2022.

I am #1 at my dealership. I have bought 3 Raptors from them and they just assumed (they assumed right) I would want a Warthog.

:)

BTW .. 2021 Raptor order banks opened in June 12th of 2021 (job 2) and I ordered one and took delivery on 10/28. I bet the Warthog will follow the same playbook as the GEN3 Raptor.
raptor pic plzzz....

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What a shit article. Even my dealer told me they can't and won't be accepting reservations for the Raptor Bronco yet and their indications is it not being available to reserve until the end of Q1 2022.
SOME DEALERSHIPS HAVE ALREADY TAKEN ORDERS ON THE B.R.

Sponsored

GoatFab

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
SOME DEALERSHIPS HAVE ALREADY TAKEN ORDERS ON THE B.R.
Good luck holding the dealership to orders that Ford is not currently taking...Current reservation holder are only now getting emails for Indications of Interest in changing their reservation to a Raptor. In Mid Feb. Ford will decide which interest holders will get a Raptor but first allocations goes to any that were supposed to get First Editions after that it will be based on dealer allocations and then time stamps of reservations matched to interest for Raptor.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good luck holding the dealership to orders that Ford is not currently taking...Current reservation holder are only now getting emails for Indications of Interest in changing their reservation to a Raptor. In Mid Feb. Ford will decide which interest holders will get a Raptor but first allocations goes to any that were supposed to get First Editions after that it will be based on dealer allocations and then time stamps of reservations matched to interest for Raptor.
Good luck with that, this is most likely how they are going to choose:

Ford Bronco BREAKING: Seperate Bronco Raptor Ordering System Reportedly Underway giphy (5)

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That is exactly what I have been reading. Also what my dealer is saying. And yep the e-mail is to see who many unfilled reservation holders have interest in spending lots more money.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I already got confirmation in writing that my first edition reservation is converted to a raptor and will hit the order bank in January when they open. Now, I have only gotten confirmation that first edition cancellations are being or available to be converted.

Unless you have written confirmation that refutes my written information, then it’s just opinions and word of mouth otherwise, so please just keep it to yourself.
How's that written confirmation holding up?

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

first allocations goes to any that were supposed to get First Editions after that it will be based on dealer allocations and then time stamps of reservations matched to interest for Raptor.
What scenarios did FE res holders not get their FE?
And when you say allocation, do you mean dealer can decide who gets their allocation, or just that the limited allocation for each dealer will decide how far down their respective reservation list they can go with raptor orders.

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my dealer told me they are doing a 40k ADM (at least)on the bronco raptor.how much would u guys pay over msrp. for the bronco raptor,40k plus??????????????
Sponsored