Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Source: https://www.musclecarsandtrucks.com...22-ford-bronco-raptor-thats-to-be-determined/

Ford’s Bronco Marketing Manager Mark Grueber claims the Bronco Raptor is going to have its own ordering system. If this is true, it means that current reservations will not work for Raptor.

I’m really getting sick of this. Ford literally does not care about its reservation holders. It was all just to get good publicity showing how many people placed reservations. And they are about to do it all over again with the Bronco Raptor. Unbelievable!!
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LOL!

There was NEVER anyway you could convert your Bronco Reservation into a Warthog order.

Here's an analogy .. let's say you had a f150 on order with your dealership. Could you then change your F150 order into the Raptor order? NO NEVER!. F150 and Raptor are 2 different products.

All Ford Performance Products are allocated ONLY!

I have ordered 4 FP products so you need to find a dealership with an allocation.

Source: https://www.musclecarsandtrucks.com...22-ford-bronco-raptor-thats-to-be-determined/

Ford’s Bronco Marketing Manager Mark Grueber claims the Bronco Raptor is going to have its own ordering system. If this is true, it means that current reservations will not work for Raptor.

I’m really getting sick of this. Ford literally does not care about its reservation holders. It was all just to get good publicity showing how many people placed reservations. And they are about to do it all over again with the Bronco Raptor. Unbelievable!!

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Did you really think reservations would be able to be converted? I didn't think anyone really thought that....

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What he said ^ Ford Performance vehicles like the RS, GT350/500 and Raptor have always been kind of in their own little world when it comes to ordering/getting one

Sponsored

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think what the submitter is implying is that after Ford jerked us reservation holders around so long, it would have been a nice gesture for Ford to open the Raptor ordering to existing Bronco res holders first.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What he said ^ Ford Performance vehicles like the RS, GT350/500 and Raptor have always been kind of in their own little world when it comes to ordering/getting one
yeah even smaller dealer allocation pool lol.

GoatFab

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

What a shit article. Even my dealer told me they can't and won't be accepting reservations for the Raptor Bronco yet and their indications is it not being available to reserve until the end of Q1 2022.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lot of delusional people in this world. My GT350 was hard to come by but I got one. Ford is not going to just hand out bronco raptors. But hey everyone can dream.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford has announced summer of 2022. I bet initial allocations will be awarded then and Warthog will be Job 2 in 2022.

I am #1 at my dealership. I have bought 3 Raptors from them and they just assumed (they assumed right) I would want a Warthog.

:)

BTW .. 2021 Raptor order banks opened in June 12th of 2021 (job 2) and I ordered one and took delivery on 10/28. I bet the Warthog will follow the same playbook as the GEN3 Raptor.

What a shit article. Even my dealer told me they can't and won't be accepting reservations for the Raptor Bronco yet and their indications is it not being available to reserve until the end of Q1 2022.

Last edited:

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I already got confirmation in writing that my first edition reservation is converted to a raptor and will hit the order bank in January when they open. Now, I have only gotten confirmation that first edition cancellations are being or available to be converted.

Unless you have written confirmation that refutes my written information, then it’s just opinions and word of mouth otherwise, so please just keep it to yourself.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I already got confirmation in writing that my first edition reservation is converted to a raptor and will hit the order bank in January when they open. Now, I have only gotten confirmation that first edition cancellations are being or available to be converted.

Unless you have written confirmation that refutes my written information, then it’s just opinions and word of mouth otherwise, so please just keep it to yourself.
Raptors won’t be out to Q4 of 2022….. they haven’t done a launch or shared cost but you will be able to order in January?

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

From my understanding the FE to Raptor's are a stand alone thing to make amends for basically screwing over the FE reservation holders. I wouldn't consider this a normal reservation switch over and more that FoMoCo is going to allow unfilled FE holders to front load into the Raptor allocation.

Badlands, Wildtrack, Base, etc. wont be able to transfer over. The Ford Performance order system has always been different and it was essentially assumed from Day 1 of the Raptor that it would be a separate order system. I don't know if this is breaking news at all because the two dealers I've spoken to have both stated over a month ago they expected separate order systems.

Raptors won’t be out to Q4 of 2022….. they haven’t done a launch or shared cost but you will be able to order in January?
It was leaked about a month ago the Raptor is already, or was, in the Ford Order system. It may have been removed. The official announcement of the Raptor isn't until early next year but if it is in the system still there is no reason a FE couldn't place their order in January. I assume they wont let any of them place prior to the announcement just because of leaks though.
Sponsored